What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Air-Pot count and size to fill 4x8 tent

AuxinRiver

So, in a 4x8 tent, are twelve 10L coco Air-Pots ideal for that space?
2 lines of 6 pots fed constantly with fert-water by blumats. 2000W MH veg HPS flower.

Would that be a 7 week veg after the 3 week seedling stage, or how much to completely fill the tent after 2 FIMs and the tying down top below bottom node version of LST ?

I'm really set on the 10L size. Should I go more pots ? Less pots?
A 5 or 6 week veg would be better, but what is the plant count to go with that?

AuxinRiver

.... also, the strain is Borderliner XTRM feminized, 50/50, but indica dominant, indoor going up to 39 inches. I'm wondering if those 39 inches will correspond with the length of the horizontal main stem that's been LST'd and FIM'd twice. (or probably should go to 12/12 after 66% of the footprint is full)

AuxinRiver

..I forgot to say please.
Please, any information from any grower with any sort of level of experience with coco airpots/smartpots is much appreciated. I also should mention that my KPL, Karma Payback Level is 9012. :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts