What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey guys just wanted to post up some Colorado love.

picture.php

Banana Kush 4 weeks
picture.php

Banana Kush 4 weeks
picture.php

Banana Kush 4 weeks
picture.php

Dried Banana Kush
picture.php

Cannalope Haze 50 days
picture.php

Cannalope Haze 50 days
picture.php

Royal Kush
picture.php

Royal Kush
picture.php

Royal Kush
picture.php

Williams Wonder
picture.php

Williams Wonder
picture.php

DNA Kushberry

Those are all from 09. Colorado is on the rise let's show em how we do it at a mile high:joint:

Hey guys just wanted to post up some Colorado love.

picture.php

Banana Kush 4 weeks
picture.php

Banana Kush 4 weeks
picture.php

Banana Kush 4 weeks
picture.php

Dried Banana Kush
picture.php

Cannalope Haze 50 days
picture.php

Cannalope Haze 50 days
picture.php

Royal Kush
picture.php

Royal Kush
picture.php

Royal Kush
picture.php

Williams Wonder
picture.php

Williams Wonder
picture.php

DNA Kushberry

Those are all from 09. Colorado is on the rise let's show em how we do it at a mile high:joint:
d

damn bro...very nice! that banna kush looks sick..almost orere that seed from elite before they got shut down..nice to see the finishe prouct..heard it yeild very well>?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
d

damn bro...very nice! that banna kush looks sick..almost orere that seed from elite before they got shut down..nice to see the finishe prouct..heard it yeild very well>?

Thanks man. I got just over 5 ounces on the B kush in a 3 gallon smartpot. She's finicky.

Edit: I'm not sure it's from Elite Genetics, it was passed to me as "banana" not Banana Kush but I've since been told it is Banana Kush and a clone only. Who knows but it IS super dank

aceofspades

Hey guys and Gals, what do you think of this. I have all these clones in 16 oz party cups, I am thinking once I am ready to move to the flowering room I want to use one gal. containers or growbags, I am going to be using a 400 watt hps in a 3x4 area with head room up to about 4 feet but lets round it to 3 feet cause the light and carbon scrubber will be in there. So should I just use growbags? I have never used them, are they expensive? And do you think, depending on how many clones look healthy and ready to flower, I should go with possible 2 gal size containers?
rommy.jpg

Ace

BIOJenn

Hey guys and Gals, what do you think of this. I have all these clones in 16 oz party cups, I am thinking once I am ready to move to the flowering room I want to use one gal. containers or growbags, I am going to be using a 400 watt hps in a 3x4 area with head room up to about 4 feet but lets round it to 3 feet cause the light and carbon scrubber will be in there. So should I just use growbags? I have never used them, are they expensive? And do you think, depending on how many clones look healthy and ready to flower, I should go with possible 2 gal size containers?
rommy.jpg

Ace
wrong pic.?!?

aceofspades

Congrats Kelly, isn't that a wonderful feeling? Im addicted to cloning now, I love checking on them and seeing roots!

Keep up the good work

Ace

M

MacGyver420

work in progress here im gonna take a root shot of this plant its the most roots ive ever worked with

M

MacGyver420

i had to get a helper cause i about ate it trying to hold the plant up and take a picture of roots by myself

picture.php

stasik77

I think this marijuana mega store that is mentioned is cannamart. I went there but they require you to give caregivership over just to go inside. The adds at www.weedmaps.com got me interested in the place but when I went there I was kinda disappointed that they required that I sing over caregivership just to enter. Anyone been there?
CannaMart DOES NOT require to sign over your primary caregiver. Patient/Caregiver document that you're signing only establishes a patient/caregiver relationship for when you're inside CannaMart. Your primary caregiver stays with the registry and on the card. The reason they ask for that is because technically, you're supposed to be getting your meds from a caregiver.

M

MacGyver420

thanks alpha bkob and absolute they are outrageous had to share them
now lets hope i can get some equally large buds !

nice pictures paco
outdoor chemdd >? doope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts