What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Afternoon, in trimming hell. Not half done yet......

@ Phatty. Sorry to hear my friend. My smoking days might be limited as well. Lungs won't take it. Can't inhale deep anymore. Can only take small hits. I guess smoking since 1969 is starting to get the best of me. I really don't like the high from edibles. Something about smoking brings out that nice pleasant buzz that edibles don't.

@DVB....what??? Tell more on what you mean.

Back to trimming...

St. Phatty

Afternoon, in trimming hell. Not half done yet......

@ Phatty. Sorry to hear my friend. My smoking days might be limited as well. Lungs won't take it. Can't inhale deep anymore. Can only take small hits. I guess smoking since 1969 is starting to get the best of me. I really don't like the high from edibles. Something about smoking brings out that nice pleasant buzz that edibles don't.

@DVB....what??? Tell more on what you mean.

Back to trimming...

Like with a broken rib. Had that happen last year.

I love or loved smoking pot. I am very much on my own, medically. Zero support from local dentists or doctors. Wish I could ask a Cannabis-using doctor for help.

One of the writers I enjoy reading is Dmitry Orlov. Russian ex-pat who had a seat on the 50 yard line for the break up of the USSR, then moved to the US.

His basic advice is, Don't Give Up.

https://cluborlov.blogspot.com/

OH WOW, he has a new article about nuclear war.

Watching "Ninja 2" because the mail-man was still a no-show at 4:30 PM. $1 from the Dollar Store.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening. I quit trimming at 4 pm. 7 hrs is all I can handle. Figure I am about 1/2 done. Should be done by The end of the week. Pineapple is 3 days behind so will get a day of rest in between.

Spit snow most of the day here. Still getting used to the cold. The older I get the colder I get. Damn!! Same with the wife. Tomorrow won't be any better. Beginning of a long winter.

St. Phatty

Fast Times at Ridgmont High

Fast Times at Ridgmont High

Smoked some of this -

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=474045&stc=1&d=1540053597

Almost seemed a little too strong at first. Without the body effect.

Ended up taking the cat up the hill to the biggest Madrones.

He climbed some of the other trees, but wasn't interested in the big Madrones today.

Had Fast Times at Ridgmont High come in Netflix. Waiting for the "Learning 'bout Cuba, having Some Food" scene that I've been hearing about for 30 years.

attachment.php

Attachments

• spicoli4.jpg
    spicoli4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 14
Bad couple days, getting way to old to be pulling all nighters, was making everyone onigiri, and kept missing buses / rides, getting flustered, and all that while only napping a couple hours before heading into work, had some of my coworkers worried that I was pushing myself too hard, and they were right, gonna take some cbn capsules and try to get a solid 8 hours after work, that 2 hour bus commute is killing me.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Still trimming, have to go to the doc today, another day of them telling me there is nothing they can do for my neuropathy, friggen agony of dafeet. At least it is going to be in the 70's so I'll take a break and cruise around in the golf cart. Oh and it's Thursday get my mani pedi today helps with the numb feet and hands...

St. Phatty

Bought my first LED grow-light used for $120. I figure it's comparable to a 600 watt HPS.

It's very interesting when you smoke just one hit, once a day.

Going back to Blue Headband today. It's a bit of an experiment, see how much work I get done.

The Sat Dom Blue OG cross enters its 31+30+31+1, 93 days of flowering, 13 weeks + 2 days.

Got 1/4 the usual rain in October, which helps on the mold front.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all.

I will be trimming today as well Easter. Thought I would have a day of rest between the Lemon Betty which I finished yesterday and the Golden Pineapple but it is dry enough and I'm gonna get it done.

@ Denver Vault Boy.....why don't you look for work closer to home. There are more jobs right now that peeps to fill them. Should be easy to find something close to home. Was thinking...I have an old 10 speed bike you can have if you want it. Tires are flat but easy to fix.

Morning Phatty...hope you have a good day...

Gotta go an start trimming....

Be well....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Listening to Traffic and Grand Funk.

It's been a while. Great composition and talent.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Quick break....I'm listing to classic vinyl....love Grand Funk...might just start a station by them when I start up again....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, Low Spark, John Barleycorn, I'm your Captain..

Some Steely Dan too.

Been a while.

St. Phatty

Looking at pictures of Wet Shaker Tables.

Uploaded one to the Funny pictures thread -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=475463&stc=1&d=1541114724

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIgDtFJJ2-E

/\ That shows sort of the basic idea though I think in that video they're just separating metal chips at a machine shop.

I emailed Mandalay, who bought Elgin, who bought Bjorkdal, to ask for pictures of the Bjorkdal shaker tables. They are about 5 x 10 feet and I think are some of the best in the world. They used their tables to separate 1 million ounces of Gold, then they got bought by Elgin.

The Bjorkdal facility is 100% clean, the opposite end of the spectrum from Barrick. Barrick uses Cyanide Heap Leaching and destroys most of the places it operates.

al70

Veteran
i've been a wild child in my day, i sit some times, thinking bout the crazy things i've done n been through, loads n loads o regrets, i call that self pity,, me n my girl have been together since we were 19, no kids,, touchin 50 now so i hope that does'nt happen,, not that i wouldn't mind, if i had kids, i'd teach em, after the education of course, don't take a trade or career that you're not happy doin, i believe that ye gotta love you're job, there's nothing like making money doin something ye luv doin, money for nothing, goodluck all

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yeah, Low Spark, John Barleycorn, I'm your Captain..

Some Steely Dan too.

Been a while.

The saying goes....you end up loving the music you grew up with. That is true for me....I also like classic country. But rock from the early 60's through the early 70's ....disco ruined everything.....switched to southern rock and country because of it...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
i've been a wild child in my day, i sit some times, thinking bout the crazy things i've done n been through, loads n loads o regrets, i call that self pity,, me n my girl have been together since we were 19, no kids,, touchin 50 now so i hope that does'nt happen,, not that i wouldn't mind, if i had kids, i'd teach em, after the education of course, don't take a trade or career that you're not happy doin, i believe that ye gotta love you're job, there's nothing like making money doin something ye luv doin, money for nothing, goodluck all

Welcome my friend. Thanks for stopping by. Judging by this group I think were all a bit of a wild child in our day. Many still are...I am. I am a couple years away from 70...still smoking dope and telling jokes....like you I am loving what i'm doing....just don't have much doing left.....

Latest posts

Latest posts