What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

Tangwena

Veteran
Week 2 flower

Week 2 flower

Update on the Panama x Honduras, Panama and Golden Tiger.
I count flowering from first true flowers not light change.
These were flipped about 3 weeks ago.
First up Panama x Honduras its going to have huge flowers the way its going its a winner the smell is divine everything I could hope for funky Panama with a sweet floral smell its going to be good.

Next Panama I had a 3 seed pack and this is the last seed every one has been stunning and this beast is covered in resin at week 2
She also stinks in the best possible way fantastic plant.

Then my favorite (two pics) the Golden Tiger this plant when fermented style cured is the best high I have had since I started growing hands down my go to plant to get high.

The last pic is a Panama popcorn bud its sticky as hell at 2 weeks it cant get better than this.

Tangwena

Veteran
Malawi x Ethiopian and Kalichina x Zamaldelica

Malawi x Ethiopian and Kalichina x Zamaldelica

Next i have malawi x Ethiopian I have two plants very similar but one flowered faster I have taken clones and hope to grow these outside.
They have only been flowering for one week.
Not much smell yet but that doesn't bother me thats pretty normal with these types of plant a long way to go yet.

Lastly one of two Kalichina x Zamaldelica this is the stretchier plant of the two.
One is squat and Indica like with a typical peppery sweet pine smell.
But this one in the pic is sought of fizzy orange drink type smell.
Both are very resinous and stinky so as my first Indica type plant that I have knowingly grown will be an interesting experiment.

satva

Veteran
Hello Tangwena,

Great selection of cannabis. Honduras grow reports here at Ace Seeds, always interested me. Honduras is a Caribbean variety, but looks to have Mexican / Colombian pheno-types.

I can't see your pictures? Do other people see them? I'm sure they're beautiful!!

Be on the look out for the 1974 Panama Red NLD, the 1974 is hard to find pure.

peace,

satva

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi brother anything you say regarding South American sativas is good as gold to me.
I can see the pics, but your not missing much at the moment tune in later when I start getting exited ha ha
The Panama and Honduras Panama are level pegging

orfeas

Veteran
Oye, kiwi, your verbal narration is fine, but ya know what they say about them pics speaking a thousand words :biggrin:

nice line up, mate!

:tiphat:orfeas

satva

Veteran
Maybe your photograph security setting allows private viewing or only viewing from IcMag friends. Remember 1,000 words required for each missing picture..hehehe Is level pegging, something like symmetrical branching?

Check your public picture settings or be prepared to write.

G

I can see the pics.:)

They look beautiful Tang!The Panama looks like it is gonna yield heavy!
Nice you got a zam leaning zmd/kc,both seeds I've popped have taken almost totally after KC.It is a great hybrid of high potency,you're gonna make some tasty bars out of her.Don't worry of indica dull effect,not there,for me at least.:tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
Maybe your photograph security setting allows private viewing or only viewing from IcMag friends. Remember 1,000 words required for each missing picture..hehehe Is level pegging, something like symmetrical branching?

I have made my pics available to everyone now I think.
Syd is a friend so thats why he can see them hopefully this has fixed it.
I am a bit of a novice at this forum thing I should leave my settings alone ha ha.

Yes Syd that one plant took off like jack and the been stalk the other stayed short like a kush type plant.
I didn't clone it unfortunately I did with the sativas and all the clones took really easy.

Now I am eager to see the result on the Kalichina x Zamaldelica the tall plant still has the same looking buds as the short plant but the smell is totally different. I have never smelt it before and it has me intrigued.

Ncali

Veteran
I really can't wait for some Ethiopian crosses, I'd really love to sample concentrates by the way folks speak of the flowers. Such delicate slender leaves in your pics, tang. I picked up the Congo x eth from dubi & folks a while back. I am very excited to see yours finish.

Tangwena

Veteran
I really can't wait for some Ethiopian crosses, I'd really love to sample concentrates by the way folks speak of the flowers. Such delicate slender leaves in your pics, tang. I picked up the Congo x eth from dubi & folks a while back. I am very excited to see yours finish.
Me to there was a post a while back from a member who grew some Ethiopian and posted pics.
We spoke of the effects as he used to live there and had experience with the rastas there.

Some friends of mine traveled down the east coast of Africa through Sudan and Ethiopia years ago before the trouble started and said the cobs they scored from the area were better than the ones they brought back from Malawi and they were amazing.

I have always wanted to try it so I am eagerly looking forward to getting my hands on this cross. I just have to cure them a little differently as the flowers are delicate like the high very special.

ULMW

Greetings Tangwena!!!
Greetings NCali!!!

Ethiopian , Afreekan herb ??? Crosses with Malawi ???

Perfect combo ! You will absolutely love them.
I have some on the way too!
Be nice to compare to my own seeds from Shashamane , Ethiopia.
I think the Malawi brings the lift and hold I been seeking with my Ethiopians previously..

Happy Growing!!!

Tangwena

Veteran
Greetings Tangwena!!!
Greetings NCali!!!

Ethiopian , Afreekan herb ??? Crosses with Malawi ???

Perfect combo ! You will absolutely love them.
I have some on the way too!
Be nice to compare to my own seeds from Shashamane , Ethiopia.
I think the Malawi brings the lift and hold I been seeking with my Ethiopians previously..

Happy Growing!!!
Post some pics my friend you have some good buds if my memory serves me well.

ULMW

Post some pics my friend you have some good buds if my memory serves me well.

Greetings Tangwena! Pray you are well, and I can see your garden is !

Here is a link to my album on an indoor Ethiopian grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=72250

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Thats what I call good buds my friend much respect to you. Lovely job I wish mine to be something like that come harvest.
Just checked out your link very nice plant you did a great job cant wait to see what you can do with the Malawi / Ethiopian please let me know if you start a diary I would love to follow your grow.

Tangwena

Veteran

I had the pics private viewing for some reason ha ha.
By level pegging I mean they are keeping up with each other growth wise. The Panama has denser flowers but the Honduras is the same size wise just a little airier but its early days yet they both look headed for some fat resinous buds come harvest.

Did I mention their smells? simply heaven theres no other way to describe them. I have 2 carbon filters running and they only just keep them under control ha ha. Come harvest its going to be very smelly ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
3rd week flowering

3rd week flowering

These are the plants at the end of week 3 flowering they are going to need support before they are finished.
First up the Panama stand out plant covered in frost already this is the best one I have come across for resin coverage.

Second Panama x Honduras filling out nicely and should have a nice lot of buds come harvest very nice floral skunky smell.

Third Golden Tiger very similar to the last one I grew from this pack. The last plant was the best high I have got from growing my own since I started cobbing. This should be an exceptional plant I have clones of all the above.

Last pic the resin on the Panama pop corn just amazing.

Tangwena

Veteran
Week 3

Week 3

Here are the pics of the Kalichina x Zamaldelica and Malawi x Ethiopia.
first up the short pheno of Kalichina x Zamaldelica. I have this in a small pot and it has been on 11/13 from 1 week old. I did this on purpose as I wanted it small just to sample the high.
The second pic is the taller Kalichina x Zamaldelica it would have grown a lot more if I had let it.
The short pheno has a peppery piney smell the taller pheno a very strong lime fizzy drink sought of smell that I like the smell of a lot.

The 3rd pic is the earlier flowering Malawi x Ethiopean. These are really only the 2nd week of flowering. I took one of the clones of this out and put it in a spare bedroom by a sunny window as I want to put this outside.
Over night the room stinks from a spindly little 4 inch high clone! If this is what they are going to smell like I had better hold on to my hat.
The smell is funky deep and I cant describe it other than only the best buds from Malawi smell like this. These are going to be dynamite.
Aces seeds just keep getting better I cant believe it thanks Dubi your a star my friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts