What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband aka Original Diesel

MrBlue2

I might be wrong but im pretty sure original diesel and Headband are different. Original diesel is ECSD. Headband is NYCD x OG.

nice pics tho!!! it looks like some fire!!!

CannabisTHC

I might be wrong but im pretty sure original diesel and Headband are different. Original diesel is ECSD. Headband is NYCD x OG.

nice pics tho!!! it looks like some fire!!!

Nah, Original Diesel aka Daywrecker aka Underdawg aka Headband. OG x SD is 707 Headband.

The lineage of this strain is chem 91 x (mass super skunk x northern lights)

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

backintheriver

ive been trying to find is plant for a long time. it looks great. i was under the impression that it is very tightly held did u get yours at a collective or dispensery or friend?

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
whatever the combination , that's great looking HB ....

a good cut of HB sometimes difficult to find & that looks spot on .

rocky mountain high!

cheers

CannabisTHC

Yeah it is a hard cut to find, I was lucky enough to have a friend on the boards get it from another person on the boards.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :wave:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Can't wait for this one.. ^^^ Shit is looking incredibly good.

Got any more dried bud shots?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
id say yep that's the one...havent seen her in a min...she looks spot on...nice shit...im with self...any more?

Chem&M

It's nice to see a little clarification between the headbands of East & West finally. I see so much confusion on that! It's easily explained in the original Chemdog lineage.

I would love to get that original Diesel. Most of the headband I see here is the 707 or Reverse Headband.

gonzo3732

Very nice! thanks for posting. Been wanting to try this version all I see is the 707 or whatever the sour diesel one is