What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Here are some shots of Chem D grown by subrob

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
this run of her came out more foxtailed / swollen calyxed than other times subrob has run her. Its definitely the legit Chem D, 100% no question. Most offensive, rank smelling herb. Not even pleasant really, ha.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
accidently posted twice, i guess you cant delete post??? guess ill throw up some chem d nug shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Im not sure if ive ever heard subrob refer to it as "the mosaic cut", but the cut does have the mosaic thing going on. And this is the one he talks about when mentioning the mosaic.

Jare, ya this is the original cut.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man
he is fucking doing it UP in the canna hydro

have you guys tried any of his finsihed 'dro yet... how'd it compare to the canna bio D?

thanks for posting the thread yo!

TRA1NWRECK

Not trying to hijack the thread, but this is my chem d. Same cut you guys have, done in coco soil, with house and garden nutes. Best shit Ive ever grown, and highest yield.

chemd6.jpg

chemd5.jpg

chemd4.jpg

C

cheesey

Not trying to hijack the thread, but this is my chem d. Same cut you guys have, done in coco soil, with house and garden nutes. Best shit Ive ever grown, and highest yield.

chemd6.jpg

chemd5.jpg

chemd4.jpg

looking good even with the bannanas

zoomed in on pic 1 u posted .

Grizz

Veteran
with the chem d i always put thoses nanners to good use, right now im flowering a sour dubb x chem d nanner,

smoke tell sub awsome as always.