What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gavita classics

I’m in a bit of a bind, I need a bit more production but don’t have time before winter to build. So I’m wondering about using some gavita 1000 I’ve got a 8 extra. I’d be in a room with only 84” height. Could I get a 4x4 light pattern without the head room? Thinking about 2 10x10 rooms. Would like to get away without buying lights.

Dog Star

Veteran
Gavita rocks if a electricity is not problem for you... am use her on 5x5 footprint..

they are very good lights.. powerfull output,you dont need to veg long under them to have good sized plants
in the end of flo..

Chemdawggy Dawg

I run them with 9 ft. Ceilings but can only really run them on 825 with the stock reflectors. I would think you would have to run them on 750 or 660 unless you buy the more open reflectors. They are intense.

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine tent is 215 cm... so this is like 7ft.. off course you can made it but dont
veg them too long if they are sativas..

Dog Star

Veteran
Till 8 week of flowering i run them on full power 1150W but then last 2 weeks
going down to 660-750W... that i do if i run 10 weekers... if you run longer
strains then offcourse later in bloom you made same..

Try to shape your canopy in stadium shape or bowl shape so a heighest plants are
around margins while 4 plants in center try to grow some stout short bushes
genetics.. you will have bigger yields and no burns under lamp..

Latest posts

Latest posts