What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Bug zappers draw in more bugs than they kill.

What you want is for all of your neighbors to have bug zappers.

Draw them out of your yard.

That's kind of what I was thinking, maybe putting them 100' - 150' away

Dankwolf

Oregon

Oregon

Plants are really taking off now.
Pkants are 9ft wide by 9ft tall roughly . Potters are 11ft wide by 2 1/2 ft tall . Hope every one is haveing a freat season .i kind of slacked this year so plants,are a bit out of shape .

Strians are cotton candy, affie and mtf south ( tang) .

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Hope every one is having a good season :tiphat:

deeznugz

Good info but I doubt this is policed. I've seen many greenhouses that are nothing more than metal semi circles with plastic sheeting over top.

Depends on the town/city you live in. Building dept can force you to remove anything you didn't pull a permit for, or isn't up to code. This is commoney in my area. They don't give a shit about the plants inside. ...

MAgardner

Wow these gals really grow quickly. Pays to start indoors under T5s in ocean forest soil in march. Put outside in late april. Pics from mid july. All feminized and showing preflowers in mid june. Strains include white widow, northern lights, cheese, cheese bomb, skunk XL.

Attachments

• IMG_5713_20180714.jpg
    IMG_5713_20180714.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5714_20180714.jpg
    IMG_5714_20180714.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 19
Be very watchfull of caterpillars mid flower. They will decimate your entire grow if your not on top of them little rascals.

This year I paid an arborist to spray the trees in the yard for those fuckers all the way to the tops at the beginning of the summer . Haven't seen em since we'll see if they show back up during flower .

NENugger

Be very watchfull of caterpillars mid flower. They will decimate your entire grow if your not on top of them little rascals.

you should try a 10% skim milk and water spray. (sounds like it couldn't work I know) Sticky Sat who hangs out in the Bangi Haze thread recommended to me and after I applied I found a caterpillar on my plant that looked like it dissolved. It wasn't a small green one but assume the effect will be the same. Worth a try. Also said to apply during the day. He said "For pests control, it's better to spray early morning.
A reaction between lactose and light produces a protein that kills soft belly insects cause they can't process it" Bangi Haze forum starting post 1168

Last edited:

yardgrazer

Really good show folks.

It's hard to imagine what those bushes will look like by the time they're done. Put my apple trees to shame.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
you should try a 10% skim milk and water spray. (sounds like it couldn't work I know) Sticky Sat who hangs out in the Bangi Haze thread recommended to me and after I applied I found a caterpillar on my plant that looked like it dissolved. It wasn't a small green one but assume the effect will be the same. Worth a try. Also said to apply during the day. He said "For pests control, it's better to spray early morning.
A reaction between lactose and light produces a protein that kills soft belly insects cause they can't process it" Bangi Haze forum starting post 1168
Raw or skim milk in a 1:9 or 1:10 part mixture with water is an amazing thing. It works on a bunch of different pests. It can even help increase the bacterial content of the soil.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Was on vacation last week just got back yesterday. Today did a bunch of weeding around the edges also covered with brown bags to act as a weed blocker. Did a lot of thinning of the plants to keep air movement and more trimming of the inners. Noticed alot of bug activity but nothing really attacking the plants other than a leaf hear and there. Gave them a real good spray of neem 1 1/2 ounces per gallon making sure to soak under and on top of the leaves also sprayed the mulch under each plants foot print. Looks like flower is gonna be happening soon so I am gonna water in fish fertilizer to get the soil nice and active at some point this week and then again in a couple weeks and thats it. Plan to spray jacks next week and maybe once more depending then thats it for sprays.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Mixed up 25 gallons of some fish food and watered 2 gallons per plant. Would have loved to water 50 gallons in but its been raining a good bit lately and supposed to rain later this week. This is what I used and mixed at 1/8 cup per gallon and I use a big plaster mixer and drill to mix.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts