What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

diesal dipped cookies fems,,lots for S2s new run

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gratefulh and I were gifted a good few of connoisseurs diesal dipped cookies fems ,,,,
we will run a few other of ojds varietys along with a TnT variety plus some reg beans like tortured beans "gorrilla bubble bx" and "jahs" orange diesal in our new run,,,
i will open a new thread once we decide what we are going to run as we have many more dd-cookies then first thought,
the beans in pics will go into light mix by late morning,,,s2

Blazeee

Veteran
That sounds like a killer line up you've got going there 994s2, hope youve got enough room in veg to keep cuts of all those keepers your gonna find!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sounds like a killer line up you've got going there 994s2, hope youve got enough room in veg to keep cuts of all those keepers your gonna find!
hey Blazeee,,
thanks but due to space i cant keep mums but do take cuts from cuts to keep something we like going,,one of the reasons i always run mainly fem beans in our grows,,
so many different varietys to run in the next few years and some really interesting regs as well as fems,,,,
cheers ,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Amazing, got to be well over 50 diesel dipped cooks there!

You'll find some excellent plants with those genetics, especially with such a large sample to select from. Can't wait to see what you find! :tiphat:

Peace

GSPfan

Veteran
The diesel dipped cookies I grew were great. I hope you find what I couldn't with the measly 5 seeds I had. I know there is a decent yielding, super frosty, super loud fast finisher in that bunch.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing, got to be well over 50 diesel dipped cooks there!

You'll find some excellent plants with those genetics, especially with such a large sample to select from. Can't wait to see what you find! :tiphat:

Peace
Cheers piff,,,,
GratefulH whacked them all into water for 12 hours then into tissue and i had to put most of them into 2 big pots of light mix as the first ten went into seperate pots but just too many sprouted lol,,,
We also have another bag full of connisseours "triangle kush cookies" fem beans,,,,,
the plan was to go with 4-5 of connisseours varietys but we are gonna have to re-arrange the "runners and riders":) cos of so many dd/cookies,,,,
chimeras "cheeze x ss",,,Tony Gs "gorrilla bubble" are two reg varietys that will be run next just not able to decide what room until i get back monday and have a re-count lol,,,,
so the rainbow jones haze,,cheeze dog haze? and a few others that i cant remember will have to be run in room1 and what i dont have room for then they will be run in room2 after we cut at the end of nov,,,
We had to move our collection of beans to Gratefulhs fridge and we have some very rare varietys,both reg and fems for the future but our next at least 2 years of runs in both rooms are already sorted and "muckers" varietys only with a few odd singles from other breeders and a few choice cuts like lems "blueberry bx" and jah hoovers "orange diesel" ,,,
thanks for the kind words everyone,,,
always appreciated,,,,,s2

Last edited:

RedDemon

I recently got a pack of deisel dipped cookiesxOG chem as freebies,I planted 4 and to my surprise they are all female.My question is were all the deisel dippedxOg chem bred as female seeds?...mine were not marked female.

Also,what was used in the cross?

What deisel?

What Cookie cut was used?

Thanks in advance

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I recently got a pack of deisel dipped cookiesxOG chem as freebies,I planted 4 and to my surprise they are all female.My question is were all the deisel dippedxOg chem bred as female seeds?...mine were not marked female.

Also,what was used in the cross?

What deisel?

What Cookie cut was used?

Thanks in advance

Diesel Dipped Cookies is:

Original Diesel Jah Hoover cut x GSC Forum cut reversed.

Ojd then hit it with an OG Chem male to make what you have, so they are regular male/female seeds. You were lucky to get four girls!

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just back after a few days away and have come back to many more "diesel dc" then we expected,around 35 females with some still coming through as only been in the light mix under a week,nice problem to have though,,,
this run will feature less varietys then we planned,,,,,,
many thanks Piff for the clarifaction of genetics,,,,
some pics of what i arrived home to,,cuts are jahs "orange diesel" at either end of the tray and "Lems blueberry bx" in the middle of the tray,,,,,
cheers,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diesel Dipped Cookies is:

Original Diesel Jah Hoover cut x GSC Forum cut reversed.

Ojd then hit it with an OG Chem male to make what you have, so they are regular male/female seeds. You were lucky to get four girls!

Peace
Cheers for that Piff :tiphat:,,
much better explained then i could:biggrin: ,,,
i often have to call the breeders to remind me what i have as i often get baggies with abbreviations and i am a tad forgetful,,,,s2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
great news on the germ rates

they were fully cracked so i didnt think they would of all if any germ after more than a year in the fridge

look forward to what you find

peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
great news on the germ rates

they were fully cracked so i didnt think they would of all if any germ after more than a year in the fridge

look forward to what you find

peace[/QUO cheers oj
They all sprouted except six:biggrin:,,,
Same as the triangle kush cookies,,,
We had to sort another veg area cos of so many but didn't pop as many triangles and that proved right as 12 I popped all sprouted and took 10 and others gone in the new veg space with the others:)

Latest posts

Latest posts