What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers in all religions

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
today i rushed my wife of 23 yrs to the emergancy room, thought she maybe had a stroke. turns out her liver may need a transplant i'll know more tomarrow. as of now shes stable but this could change w/out warning so please pray for my wife to recover she's an important part of my life for last 23 yrs.srry cant type no more ive had way to much happen to me lately it's all i can do to hold myself together in front of my family

thankyou Maj

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Sorry to hear bout your wife Maj. Thoughts and prayers your way!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
really not much to say ihope for the best and my thoughts and prayers are with your family...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so sorry to hear of your wifes plight bro, my thoughts and prayers are with you, hope you can keep strong for the rest of your family too. I pray these pains pass quickly.......

R

redeyesurprise

Positive thoughts and prayers for you, your wife and your family.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife's health. Please let her know we're thinking of you both. Best wishes for her treatment and recovery. I hope you'll be ok too, Maj. She's fortunate to have you by her side.

T

turtle farmer

Many prayers and good thoughts to you and your family Maj.
I hope she feels better soon

K

kannubis

The best of everything I can think of heading your wife's way, keep your head up Maj.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES I AM SCREAMING IT......DJ

F

firefox

sorry to hear your bad news. positive vibes and thoughts coming your way for the whole family. prayers and best wishes on a speedy recovery:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts