What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

excellent......

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well let me be the first to say..............HELL~YES.........
a place to focus { again....NO pun...intendid}........on saftey....do's and don'ts.......

let me be the first to say.........look out for hidden GREEN garden stakes in hidden green garden plants........I found out the hard way...

Yeah man, hopefully we can get a nice do's and dont list together and prevent others from suffering a simular injury. I'm confident that with this new growroom safety forum, and all the great members here on icmag we can!

Thanks Brother Bear!

Last edited by a moderator:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
well let me be the first to say..............HELL~YES.........
a place to focus { again....NO pun...intendid}........on saftey....do's and don'ts.......

let me be the first to say.........look out for hidden GREEN garden stakes in hidden green garden plants........I found out the hard way...

Yeah man, hopefully we can get a nice do's and dont list together and prevent others from suffering a simular injury. I'm confident that with this new growroom safety forum, and all the great members here on icmag we can!

Thanks Brother Bear!

Thanks for the welcome Brother Bear!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
grats blaze

the perfect man for the job.

great to have a section on grow room safety.

Don't: use coke bottles or similar for phosphoric acid solutions without making clear labels. ideally use proper bottle with correct labeling, even if you think you are the only one to go in there, you never know and last thing you want is someone thirsty taking a swig of ph minus or some such
:wave:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
survaliance cam attached to the net, so when movement occurres it will send a picture to your cell phone... if you are being raided might not want to come back. if you are being home invaded might want to reach for the glove compartment and race back...

DaPurps

Yortbogey. I have not heard your accident. I'm assuming you injured an eye, I hope you are OK.

My tip is to wear glasses when in the room. Not only for the light, but for the protection. I have bent over more then once and almost poked my eyes out on something.

I sit back and look at my grow area, and its just plants, you don't realize the corner of the reflector can do harm if it catches your eye. Lots of hidden dangers.

Be safe :ying:

brer

Grow room safety can get overlooked in set up .
Please everyone be safe out there .
Take care and thank's IC . Nice new forum & congrts Blazeoneup .

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddy rangerrick just did the green stake in the eye thing, I also have been very close to doing, left a nice scab right next to my eye.....Now I am paranoid and OCD about them, lets all keep our eyes!

ping pong balls or styrofoam balls work great for the end of stakes if you are accident prone.