What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOOKING SNOW

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I would rather have snow then a Massive Flood that floods my Casa or a Severe rain and Mud Slide Crushing and Demolishing my Casa and lose everything Inside, At least Snow melts away without any drastic problems other then a tree limb falling right through your house and hitting your tv tray and spilling all your weed you just grinded to Roll a couple of Joints and your trying to keep your dogs away from finding the piece of Hash you had on your tv tray rolled in a ball that was going to be rolled in with the joints and you think you found it but after smoking you realized you was smoking your own pet rabbits droppings, then yes snow could be a problem.
Word of advice Amigo's Don't eat any Yellow Snow
getsmiley.php

Last edited:
R

Rysam

I know the feeling, I grew up in Tahoe. The snow would get so deep on the roof, the interior doors wouldnt open. I have pics of me as a youngster shoveling 10' of snow off the roof so we could close the bathroom door...also have pics of rolling the snowblower through the house to clear it out because the pressure on the slider doors was making the glass bow in too far for comfort.. nothing like snowblower cranked up to 10 in your living room clearing out a drift that fell in when you opened the door to relieve the pressure..

ahhhh good times...

FAWK SNOW!!!!!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only took me 2 hours to get my property cleared out!
like my wife always says " 9 inches ain't shit!"

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
chicks dig guys with big shovels

remember to lift with your back

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
another 16" at least not incuding the ice that came first

FOOOK YOU SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got about 12" total between both storms yesterday.
fuck a gym membership!
i'm getting jacked shoveling!

ddrew

Veteran
The snows not so bad, it's the FOOKING ice dams I have at the edge of my roof from not raking it right away after the first couple snows this season.
Ice dams will Fook up your roof bigtime too.

I just climbed up there a couple days ago and put roof salt pellets on them, then went up yesterday and packed all the bore holes from the roof pucks with 50lbs of safe salt, I'll be heading back up today with the ice pick and hammer to try to fracture off as much as I can.

This is a pic of ice dams, not mine, mine are worse, twice that size and thickness at least.
Fooking ice dams

Attachments

• ice_dam_12.jpg
    ice_dam_12.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7

sutra1

just finished shoveling & snow blowing, took 3.5 hours. I'm beat, gonna twist one up and back to bed i go………………14" is shit.

ddrew

Veteran
^ ugh. Yeah, dealing with that shit is worse than the snow, imo.
Late January in my state and the shit is like concrete.
This is the state with the record low temp for the US.
We have three days with today being the last that are above 20 degrees, so I'm trying to win the battle now, it will be impossible once it goes back down to zero.

$275 an hour to have someone come out and steam blast them off, I'm not ready to pay that yet, I think I can get them off myself, we'll see.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I didn't even get out of bed this morning...we got an additional foot of snow last night after about 8-10" the day before.

Just gonna be me,the dogs and the edibles today, prolly tomorrow as well :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts