What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I ran over my dog in the driveway =/

JWP

Buddy is his name. Poodle x Bichon

I feel so guilty. He is at the vet now on pain killers untill they can xray him.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Best wishes and s speedy recovery to buddy... he already forgot and just wants to come home to you...

You're the one who has to get over it now... :dunno:

Good luck...

He's alive... that's what matters so don't be too hard on yourself

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
my dad ran over the dog once, our very old dog was sleeping in the driveway and because of the slope of the driveway he couldn't see him through the rear view mirror.

Our dog escaped alive with a few broken ribs and a few more years of life.

How big was your vehicle?

I wish your dog a speedy recovery, and don't beat yourself up over it.

B

BOSCO

Accidents happen man :comfort:

Me and my guys will press our paws together for you and your pup and pray for a speedy recovery.

If your out of work ask your vet about animal charity's who can help out with the vets bills.

BPJR

That sucks. At least he is still alive though. Sorry you have to go through this ordeal.

BrainSellz

Veteran
no doubt about it..good to hear he is still here:).....good call on the charities BOSCO they can definitely help....

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Sorry Dude ..I ran over our Kitten he was under the tires I heard him yelp, crushed his little pelvis and spine he made it home never walked right and later in life he got even with me cause he couldn't jump so he'd reach up with his front paw and punch holes in my water bed with his nails, did that for years..lol he still was a very happy loving cat..Good Luck with your dog...on a side note his name was RIP

zenoonez

Veteran
Mistakes happen man, hopefully he will be okay but even if he is not don't beat yourself up too much, just realize that his energy is being returned to the earth to bring forth new life.

JWP

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

He comes home today! Broken pelvis so i have to try and keep him still for 6 weeks.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Damn that sucks bro I hope the next 6wks flash past quickly for you and buddy
:tiphat:

simos

Oh man that's rough. We lost a dog that drank from a toilet filled with bleach when I was a kid and my mom was so overwhelmed with grief that she never got another.

Keep on keepin on and remember that these things happen, mistakes are made, accidents happen, and they're sometimes out of your control.

I hope your pup pulls through, man. IC is pullin for the both of you.

Protea

sorry to hear that, we will send your Buddy healing wibes.
hope he will recover fully.

best of wiches
just