What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG chem

C

chefro420

Thank You!!!:tiphat: Like xmas in July! Got my patient card yesterday and today some og chem! YEAH!!! Good looking out guys for giving me a shot! Hope I make you proud! Currently running your sssdh , about 3 weeks in 12/12 , all look great!

These will be hitting the dirt tonight, pix to follow!:thank you::tiphat::ying::ying: Once grown out and mothers are gone through , they will make there through out the medical community in my state!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged for the show looking forward to seeing these
good luck

C

chefro420

Had to finish up some wiring last night , so they hit the dirt just now!!:ying::jump:

C

chefro420

The seeds were put into pro-mix hp watered with a light solution of clonex. They are in a small ventilated closet that stays at about 80 degrees. I prefer to put them straight to the soil to prevent any possible damage from moving a sprout. I also believe lots of airflow to be important to prevent mold, and other nasties from growing.

I use pigtails for lighting in my veg closet . I have a mix of 2 cool 23w and 1 42w warm. I will veg them in here for about 4-6 weeks, before taking clones and putting into flower.:ying:

C

chefro420

Here they are about a week from hitting the dirt. All 10 popped, 2 with slower growth , but sure they will get going in a sec. Water hash causes accidents! Dropped the pack shortly after this pic. 4 plants fell out and one snapped! All recovered nicely though!:ying::jump:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very pleased to hear about 10/10 germ rate bro, keep up the good work.
Peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro, thanks for the update we really appreciate the effort of a test grow.
Peace

C

chefro420

Thanks! I appreciate the offer to test out some amazing genetics! Gonna be a lot of happy patients in a few months!!:ying:

C

chefro420

Sorry for the delay, been really busy in the grow room and with life! Took pix last night , will get up tonight or tomorrow am! Looking great , still a runt or 2 , but im a firm believer of retard strength!:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts