What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted

A

alpinestar

people are tape recorders with legs

Attachments

• idiot.JPG
    idiot.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 12

Bumble Buddy

Crazy upside down laws. Keep your head up, they try to demoralize us in an attempt to reduce the feeling of their own inner worthlessness, the prohibitionists and their enforcers are imbeciles and criminals.

Good wishes incoming: :bongsmi:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bart my friend .... so sorry to hear the bad news. If there is anything at all the mrs and I can do please dont hesitate to ask. Sounds like your on track to getting this all resolved :)
Nam myoho renge kyo

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I feel bad for you and your roomate. I feel really bad for your roomate, as he probably didn't even know you grew and he lost 40k + his guns.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Thanks to everyone for the support... means a lot... this community has gotten me through some tough times.

Babba - thanks bro for the kind post... we will get through it with time.. "time cures all ails" -- just keep chanting for my roommate... he needs all the help he can get atm. much love - Nam myoho renge kyo -- chanting help me so much to center my mind and to realize that this is not the end of the world.

I feel bad for you and your roomate. I feel really bad for your roomate, as he probably didn't even know you grew and he lost 40k + his guns.

Perhaps I painted a distorted picture... I had been growing with this guy since I started growing 5+ years ago... he is one of my best friends and we were brothers in arms... I trust him with my life... so yes he did know I was growing... he was involved in it... and no he did not loose 40k... that would be a ton of money to have in a residence... he lost 4,500 + his guns. I went ahead and edited my post... the amount had a point in there but it was hard to see.

Nam myoho renge kyo

hamstring

Veteran
bart
So sorry to hear and i wish you good luck. Its so crazy what can get you busted. You dont sell and dont talk. I am sure some people will say never share too. How fucked up is it to sit in a dark closet and smoke kind bud alone and have to pull out the swag to smoke with others. Fucken narks.

Sorry off topic good luck brother.

so its officially a security risk to reveal your hg bud to anyone. thanks for informing us of your situation. i always thought i was paranoid for not wanting to expose my good stuff to random people. thanks for sharing your circumstances sorry for you troubles man. your room mate sounds like a good guy hopefully karma will sort out his problems.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
wow, bart...so sad to hear this news...

been missing you, too.

damn...

yah I have been missin my old icmag family as well-- was super busy this last year finishin up university and plannin/wokring towards my future or I would of been on more... been thinking of moving over to Spain for a few years after this shit passes... gotta research the laws over there but from my understanding they are semi lax on growing. Always wanted to become fluent in Spanish... I can understand it pretty well (my mom used always yell/speak to me in spanish) but speaking/writing is still difficult for me.

If that doesn't work out... Oregon was up on my list of lawschools that I would like to attend... any oregon peeps on that can tell me how the marijuana/growing laws are up there? is it easy to acquire a medical mj card? what are the limits etc?

so its officially a security risk to reveal your hg bud to anyone. thanks for informing us of your situation. i always thought i was paranoid for not wanting to expose my good stuff to random people. thanks for sharing your circumstances sorry for you troubles man. your room mate sounds like a good guy hopefully karma will sort out his problems.

exactly my sentiments... who wants to grow when we have to coop ourselfs up like hermits fearing any and all social interactions related to our hobby... horrible life to live. this drug war needs to change

Nam myoho renge kyo

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sending my brother bart good vibes along with much needed good karma.. God bless brother be safe and stay high... peace.

sack

Ya don't smoke with people from you area! A good way to always have people at your door and this sort of thing. The thing about the 4 grand, even with working...I myself would believe at least some supplemented through hustling.....still stinks that his work went out.

Good luck with the drug court, never did that myself...they tend to send people to some inner city ghetto rehab...that probably just sells crack!...right in that hood~

stussy22

sorry to hear bro. Hope things are better now. For me it just got better a hydro store opened in the same complex as my gun store. How did that program work out?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
flashbangs over 3 lbs? fuck sorry to hear. its good to hear they didnt mess with you guys on the gun charges...but yeah having a gun collection in proximity to a grow is all bad. thats why i seperated the two..

FUCK SNITCHES...

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Bumping this to let my friends know that everything has turned out OK for me. Completed my program and all my charges were dismissed. Hope everyone else is doing well.

I have edited out the original story as it borderlines on compromising my identity.

Latest posts

Latest posts