What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying to find an old thread about cookies

Hash Man

Hey guys, I was having a friendly debate with a friend if mine today about the lineage of girl scout cookies. I have been attempting to pull up the thread from around 6 yrs ago when sfluxcapacitor signed in to icmag in a Tom hill thread. Lots of you old school guys most likely remember the debate that sflux and Tom hill had, which lead to Tom hill unfortunately being banned from icmag. In this thread sflux capacitor talked a lot about the F1 strain, and said the cross was F1 x Durban poison x og kush. I have used the advanced search options and have not been successful. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That f1 Durban was all talk... cherry kush og n a touch of dj short genetics

Yup. Load of bullshit. Cookie fam didn’t even breed it. It was St George.

Interesting.
DO either of yall happen to know where to find the info?

Hash Man, If the debate was in a Tom Hill thread, his entire forum has been removed from IC over a year ago. That thread would have been removed also, I believe.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I agree with Stoney on Cookie maybe having some DJ short genetics in it, especially after I saw so many different Flo phenos pictured over the years, some Flo def show similarity in colors and structure...

I'm probably wrong but that was just my :2cents:

Interesting.
DO either of yall happen to know where to find the info?

Hash Man, If the debate was in a Tom Hill thread, his entire forum has been removed from IC over a year ago. That thread would have been removed also, I believe.

I believe if you google “GSC St George” or something along those lines you’ll find some threads discussing his role on the breeding. I’ve seen enough people with good knowledge mention St George to believe he’s the one responsible for the breeding.

Here’s also why I don’t believe the F1 Durb story and why I don’t think Cookie fam bred GSC: it’s been years and they’ve never used F1 Durb in another cross. Every one of their releases has just been some Cookies mystery cross. They have a habit of being vague or deliberately hiding the lineage of their genetics, but have yet to use the supposed parents of GSC in any other cross.

The genetics I’ve heard is it’s Cherry Pie x PCK, and Cherry Pie is GDP x Durban (maybe the other direction). Having had both Cherry Pie and Thin Mint, I find it nearly impossible that Cherry Pie isn’t a part of GSC. The similarities are very noticeable.

Latest posts

Latest posts