What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Euphoric sativa strains?

Hempy McNoodle

I think the most euphoric herb I can recall is Ciskei from Tropical Seeds Co. Such a beautiful happy, inspiring, day brightener and a really full spectrum sativa high including that warm electrified energy body high that doesn't make you feel heavy limbed. I suspect that this strain has a decent amount of THCV. No ceiling and no munchies either.

Update: When I wrote this, I'd only had Ciskei from the batch I grew as a seed production crop. This was ultra blissful and positive.

Since then, I've grown out an indoor sensi crop from the seeds I produced and also grew a wonderful plant outdoors and unfortunately, there is ZERO bliss. The herb is very very nice and quite potent, but it is more sleep inducing than anything.

When I reproduced the seeds in the original run (my first time breeding cannabis ever), I think the earliest male polinated a larger proportion of the female flowers than I intended. So, maybe it is due to one particular male?? Anyway, I hope that if anyone tries Ciskei, I hope they like it.