What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Snype

Veteran
I would go to Foxwoods and play 1 hand of Baccarat for 15,000 cause that's the max bet in the international room and if I lost, then I would bet the other 10k on the next hand.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pay my bills and then walk the rest over to a private account in Liechtenstein, in 9k chunks so I don't have to declare it.
Then use said account to invest wisely.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
get 2 more house, blow them the fuck up...........

turn $25k into $250k the first year...........

jd4083

Veteran
That would take care of any remaining debt, pay for the car, and leave me with about 15k to invest and another few grand for a nice Panerai :dance013:

skunktoker

Since I already have plenty of money more then I could ever spend I would give my $25k to charity or someone who needs it more then me.................ST

Tripp35

I'd aquire me some somethings, do some something something, maybe something else. put some something on that something. Profit, ya know the usual.

Then I'd buy some nice glass, maybe road trip around.

What?... I didn't say anything.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
get 2 more house, blow them the fuck up...........

turn $25k into $250k the first year...........

Oh hell, you beat me to it!

I like you. You can come to my house and fuck my sister.

:laughing:

Though, I find it takes about $25K to set up a full 16 light op, so that might be a pair of 8's.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Oh hell, you beat me to it!

I like you. You can come to my house and fuck my sister.

:laughing:

Though, I find it takes about $25K to set up a full 16 light op, so that might be a pair of 8's.

haha! id do open bulb, mpdbucket style, 4+ lb's per plant, 6-8 plants, 10 lights per spot......