What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
high ladies

high ladies

I haven't posted pics in a while so Ill bore y'all with these..

cheeseboy

I think the cheeseboy is gonna be a good yielder

sd x jc

- Where are you from? Minnesota
- Why do you like cannabis? I love the smell, taste and the calming effect!!!
- How often do you smoke cannabis? Everyday :D
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Yes my friends know and most of them do smoke with me.
- What do you like to do when you are "high"? I get all kinds of crafty!!!

BTW The avatar is me :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Mary!! Welcome to ICMag :) ...lots of other lady growers and smokers here...glad to have ya aboard!...theres a thread about crafts here in the Womans forum, if you like you can post what you make, share with us your creativity. cya on the boards :D

zonkerpup

Good evening ladies,
I always get back to this site as I'm getting ready to start my garden up. Anyways, I've been smoking/vaporizing for 38 years. God I feel old...have been a legal pain patient for 10 years. Located in the Pacific Northwest. I have a teenager that is at the top of her class in high school and doesn't smoke; although most of her friends do. She has a very clear understanding of the difference between medical and recreational smoking; she's grown up around all my medical problems. She is also very keen to the fact that most of her friends smoke for different medical or mental health reasons. As long as it's a positive in your life and not an excuse for spinning your wheels in one place, you're using in the right way.
Peace, Kathy

jenapae

So many lovely ladies here!
What an awesome surprise!

- Where are you from? Atlanta, GA
- Why do you like cannabis? What's not to like...? :) I also have Multiple Sclerosis so, it helps!
- How often do you smoke cannabis? Sometimes once or twice a week, sometimes all day long.
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Yes, my friends know and that's normally the only time I smoke, is when I'm chillen with friends. I get too paranoid and scared when I'm at home all by myself and high..
- What do you like to do when you are "high"? normally we hang out outside, listen to good music, lay by the pool, eat, enjoy life!

Oh, and I watched this movie last night called Super High Me, anyone seen it?

Living In Pa....
Smoke daily...most of the day...for pain
Also its great for my anxiety and to just calm my mind which never seems to shut off
Favorite smoke...either NYC Diesel...or Escd...possibley Blowfish...Og Kush is pretty good but not the LOVE that everyone claims
Ladies have fun and smoke out

Ello!

I'm not really from anywhere, moved around all my life. Live in Ga right now, started smoking in Germany back in high school... lol. Love getting high and chilling out with friends. I smoke pretty much every day or every other day. Definitely every day at work. Only way to deal with drunk asshole kids all night...

PipeQueen

Hi
I'm from the lone star state. I really like weed and smoke it when I can. Now I really like growing weed. I like weed or cannabis because it gets me high. I also like to smoke if I'm sick cause it makes me fell better. I actually just had abdominal surgery so it has helped with the pain and nausea I am feeling. Also, I have had some problems mentally(post traumatic stress, bipolar) and it helps to smoke when I am having a major up or down, but I am getting better through recognizing when I'm me and when I'm "losing control" so to speak and don't need the weed so much but it has been a great way to get myself on track. Right now my husband and I smoke everyday. I don't really have to many friends right now in this small town since I mostly stay home and work in the garden and care for my 3 yr old daughter. So, I don't have any smoking buddies out side our "couple friends." I am an underfunded artist. I don't really sell my work but I like to create when I am high and sober. But it's funner high. I also like to watch family guy and futurama and all kinds of adult cartoons when I am high. It is really cool to see other women growers. It takes a woman's touch.
Nice to meet you all. I hope I answered all the questions.

Did that guy inhale on Super High Me,Dave Benson is his name I think.Anyways I seen it it was an okay movie great for smoking to.Hello ladies and have some great grows and smoking sessions ofcourse.Im blasted.

Bruja64

Great questions! Only now I've forgotten them...lol!
I live in the Southwest US(hot hot hot).
Am fairly new to growing, but not the herbal refreshment itself. =0)
Years ago I smoked for fun only. Now -a- days I do it mostly for migraine pain. Although, I like to just smoke in the evenings(maybe twice a week) and then go for a nature walk out on the mesa at night.
Can't do the sativas. Makes me ulta paranoid, but LOVE the Indicas(wish I had known the difference when I first started---late 70's).
Currently, I am growing God Bud and am loving it. Have always been a gardener of various herbs and other plants. Gardening is just good for the soul, ya know?
Am new to this forum but hoping to make new friends and soak up all the wonderful information.
Heres to the woman of the Cannabis world!!! Viva Woman Growers!! :headbange

Buddle

Veteran
Wow this is a great thread!! Hello ladies..
I am a female potlover from New England.I grow primarily outdoors but have a small indoor spot to get me through the long winters.
I smoke daily.Most of my friends smoke but not all of them.I smoke recreationally and as a medicine.I'm a joint person.I probably smoke 4-5 a day.
I love to do all kinds of things when I'm stoned. Work in my gardens.I am an avid flower and vegetable gardener as well.I also love to go for walks with my dog.I love going to Home depot high too..lol.
I love sativa hybrids..some of my favorite strains are ecsd,blue dragon,and ap13.
I just finished my second serious(serious as I can get working 75+ hrs/wk..lol)grow..Here are some pics
GDP

CHEESE

Tokin_Jo

Hello and nice to meet all of you!!!!
- Where are you from?North east USA
- Why do you like cannabis?Well I have only been smoking for 3 months, but I love it because it helps with pain. I have a lot of medical conditions.
- How often do you smoke cannabis? I usually start late afternoon, maybe 2 joints a day
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Not too many ppl know. I smoke with my hubby
- What do you like to do when you are "high"? Listen to music, play guitar hero, watch tv/movie.

antioch

honored ladies, i so happy to know others out here like me

i am from mid west a non legal state :( although was born in caif.
why same as most here health reasons but also have since childhood although as yet not grown any not even sure i can.
rarely as forcibly retired do to heath and no growing knowledge till came here
yes all friends know i do & occasionally one stops by with a j but rarely
do they smoke with me - nope just my spouse who been by my side for 23 yrs in sept
what i like to do i really have problems doing now as vision failing due to uncontrolled diabetes etc and walking getting severely hampered .... anyway
does give me reasons to focus on things outside of me

Be Careful, stay safe & enjoy life!

Bruja64

Bundle: NICE pics!!! Beautiful plants.

Antioch: Sure you can grow! If I can do it you can. It is fun and very interesting to learn all the "in & outs". One of those things you just keep learning as you go along. I would do it even if I didn't smoke. Have lots of friends that use for medicinal purposes to & feel that it is a gift from the universe. Try growing, and then let us know what you think---bet you get hooked on it.

This is such a good thread. Wish more women would join in.

Peace & love 2 all~
:joint:

- Where are you from? Cali

- Why do you like cannabis? What's not to love? The smell, the taste, the calming effects, or get-up-and-go (depending on the strain)...

- How often do you smoke cannabis? Everyday

- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Usually, if someone doesn't know I smoke, I don't hang out with them very long. I was always the only girl in the smoke circle, so it's nice to meet some other ladies who enjoy fine herb. I have recently met a couple other women who burn, so that's nice.

- What do you like to do when you are "high"? I love to cook, clean, play with my kids, paint, watch movies.....hmmm....I'm pretty much high all the time, so I just like to do stuff.

Great thread by the way....I'm new to IC mag, but have been on a couple other cannabis sites....I like this women's forum though :)

gixergal

Hello there girls
How are you all doing? Its so good to chat with girl growers like myself. Im from Scotland, I love growing more than I love even smoking it...I fink I would grow an give it away if I wasnt allowed to toke BUT I am allowed so I toke every night. I dont do it through the day or else I would do fuck all, which would be great but i gotta make some money for my growing stuff and my bike gear.

I love weed coz it makes me feel GREAT specially the gorgeous sativa's. Im not tooo keen on Indica coz it makes me stupid!!!! Man my brain will not work when ive toked that stuff, specially skunk. I fall over my computer wit my head on the key board, wondering how the feck im gonna manage to pretend that im not stoned.

Most of my friends know I smoke but hardly anyone knows I grow, specially at work where I am a "respected member of the communtity". I LOVE the double life and find it nearly impossible to not say to my work mates " man you should see my cheese plant, she's coming on great " or " YES my DSD is a female "!!!

What do I love to do when Im high... well girls Im sure i cant go into too much detail on this thread but there is a big clue in my signature.....LOLOL

B BAD as you can girls

love
gix

gixergal

Maz

If he cooks too I will steal him and keep him locked in a cupboard along with my hoover and only let him out when I need his services. :)

love
gix

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh wow...gixer, again..HAHAHA...

actually, I cook...and I love Scotland...

wait a minute...this all seems so familiar..

:laughing: