What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noob - Perpetual Harvest Set-up - 2 identical grow areas or not?

BakaTono

Hi,
I'm a sort of newbie to growing, sort of in that I have only grown once before and that was back in the late 90's in Japan and it was a bit of a bodge job but it got me a load of weed in a country that charges silly prices for a gram of smoke.

Anyway stepping off the Tangent Bus...

Where was I ?

I would love to get some advice on a DWC perpetual grow set-up

I have a corner of a room I want to utilise

Size is approx 2m long by 80cm deep. (can be adjusted)

Is it easier to build 2 identical grow boxes with identical lights and have 2 grows going in harmony?

First grow will provide the clones to go into the other grow box and so on.

Main reason to ask is the thought of moving the plants over to the flower box if they are in DWC buckets, ow much of a pain in the arse is it?

Im not concerned about the cost of having 2 veg/flower LEDs at this stage if it saves me fucking around moving stuff.

Thanks in advance

Iamnumber

from the corner outward..

80x80 flower 1
80x80 flower 2
40x80 veg and clone (opens up 90 deg to flower boxes - so 40 deep).

if you wish longer veg then you can use flower area for late veg with veg light obv.

Latest posts

Latest posts