What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ohio Cannabis shootings, why is no one talking about it?

ZenFlowers

Sounds like all that secret knowledge is making your head overly pressurized.

How is what I said secret knowledge? The U.S government openly admitted to everything I mentioned. It sounds like you're being a little troll. I'm actually sad to admit I hope you get abducted by aliens and they plug every hole starting with your fat mouth. Oh, but you're voting Hillary so maybe you she will expose the aliens plan before they creampie you. In the meantime, fuck off ****.

S

Stone House

Bottom line.....they must have fucked with the wrong people.
The list could be endless, any one of the many gangs from the nearest big city.
Could be they burned a partner (investor) that went postal, that would explain how they got past dogs

Twenty three thousand plants???

https://youtu.be/HwaDobluyFI watch at about 30 min into the interview.

You know I just noticed something pretty amazing. Not once in the history of this county was a Mexican national caught growing cannabis let alone a cartel operating a business. In 2010 23,000 plants where found but zero people. In 2012 almost 1239 plants where found but zero people. That's only two plots of weed in a six year time span. Nothing was ever linked to anybody period. Can you name a single person that was connected to the 2010, or 2012 eradication's? Other than police saying they know in was Mesicans because a tortilla was found is there even a single indicator? This family that was slaughtered had zero known ties to any of those previous 2010/2012 grows.

Across the border a short drive away is Kentucky a place historically cemented in hemp and marijuana growing. How do we know those "massive cartel weed plots" aren't just ditchweed growing naturally? Mexicans planted just under 23,000 plants the cops found in 2010? Come on people I call bullshit! Smells like the bacon wanted to get re elected and came up with a good story. Threw some beans and rice around a feral hemp field and called it a day. Election in the bag big celebration in the news, wife and parents are so proud, and no one the wiser. Now that makes a fuck of a lot more sense. 23,000 plants and a few dudes in a tents where going to harvest that shit? Even listen to the AG try to say they busted over 23,000 plants with a strait face. Even he knows it's total bullshit. Wanna help trim bro? I just harvested 23,000 plants!!! Zero irrigation was found, Zero ferts, Zero suspects, Zero convictions, but we found am enchelada plate and some tents :) we are going to need a bigger budget to combat this Mexican cartel. People we are growers and we are smarter than this. I love you peeps but come on?

I wouldn't be surprised if the cops are responsible. Comfortable with guns, familiar with the backroads, and they know how to hide evidence. :tiphat:

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist... :thank you:

Yea what he said

stim

crazy how there's no real news to report yet on this case. Plenty of overtime going around and no one seems to be fearing for their safety in the community. Every dog has his day seems to be the story here.

Betterhaff

Veteran
They moved the trailers off the properties to some warehouses close by for forensic analysis and to prevent tampering and contamination.

jaysun0077

it's common knowledge among growers, that a few large conglomerate of "gangs" have been warning growers and distributers alike, that you do what what "they" say or they will come back, and next time they won't be so "nice". I know 2 that stopped abruptly, and were warned to not tell anyone of their "warning". "They" are no better than oppresive "Big Brother". Fuck 'em, shoot to kill, clean your shit up, then call the cops. Make sure they're dead so they don't have to come back.

oldchuck

Veteran
it's common knowledge among growers, that a few large conglomerate of "gangs" have been warning growers and distributers alike, that you do what what "they" say or they will come back, and next time they won't be so "nice". I know 2 that stopped abruptly, and were warned to not tell anyone of their "warning". "They" are no better than oppresive "Big Brother". Fuck 'em, shoot to kill, clean your shit up, then call the cops. Make sure they're dead so they don't have to come back.

I'm wondering where you are, roughly, Jaysun, that this would be "common knowledge"? I would want to surely avoid that area.

Space Toker

Veteran
oh geez, so many threads I fail to keep up with despite my best efforts and now my own? holy.... well, I guess I will just stop before I beat myself up so bad!:) So many stories with no follow up lately, including a murder in a town maybe 10-15 miles away and now a similar attempt a little further and what ever happened with Prince and these so-called full or partial relatives or anything else about that case for the last several months?! i have to catch up and it seems so does the media and others.... I will try to remember to get back to this if not someone please kick me in the ass. thanks! i mean it!

It was a family of growers and family of growers. In the words of the old sheriff at the end of No Country For Old Men..."The money and the drugs."

Big-Narstie

a rural American thing, and Asian thing, and...some Asian crime syndicates will not kill YOU if you rip them off, but they WILL kill everyone they can find that is blood-related to you as well as friends etc.

The sport was popular in ancient times in India, China, Persia, and other Eastern countries and was introduced into Ancient Greece in the time of Themistocles (c. 524–460 BC). For a long time the Romans affected to despise this "Greek diversion", but they ended up adopting it so enthusiastically that the agricultural writer Columella (1st century AD) complained that its devotees often spent their whole patrimony in betting at the side of the pit. Wiki

Rural America isn't old enough to create most things lol cept meth I Spose =[

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh geez, so many threads I fail to keep up with despite my best efforts and now my own? holy.... well, I guess I will just stop before I beat myself up so bad!:) So many stories with no follow up lately, including a murder in a town maybe 10-15 miles away and now a similar attempt a little further and what ever happened with Prince and these so-called full or partial relatives or anything else about that case for the last several months?! i have to catch up and it seems so does the media and others.... I will try to remember to get back to this if not someone please kick me in the ass. thanks! i mean it!

Ya think there might be a purpose with all these distractions?
Maybe these lil stories are just being used to cover up something that we should be more aware of. Like the fact that we've got banking cartel shills running for president.

mule420

Ya think there might be a purpose with all these distractions?
Maybe these lil stories are just being used to cover up something that we should be more aware of. Like the fact that we've got banking cartel shills running for president.

You forgot banking cartel shill comey forgiving the banking cartel shill running for president... He was on the board of directors before being appointed to the fbi...