What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory refugee thread

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Dear ICMAG mods..

Please may we be granted refugee status on ICMAG. Several ACD members are also on ICMAG as the sites areas of interest really gel well.
Both sites have a 420 cannabis orientated get together in Amsterdam.
Both sites run comps. ACD forum does a coffeeshop cup some years based on a simple poll of attendees.
ACD forums are down again for several days now. Possibly finished now or in the near future as the news is the server admin is very ill. Sending you some good vibes slimline, keep on fighting man.:comfort:

Met some good people on ACD who just love visiting the city and getting nice weed in a good environment. It is all about that in the end. Not so different from ICMAG folk really. Massive smoke outs are the norm. Massive vape outs as well. :biggrin:

If any other ACD member has any info about what is going on then please post away.
From a practical viewpoint Keymoncha if you are on here give me a PM please. :thank you:

mack 10

Veteran
I wondered why I couldn't get on over the weekend.

You know what happened Reg?

Sucks. Some cool peeps over at ACD.

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
Hi Reg. You folks are welcome here. Keep me posted on the status of the forum and the admin. Maybe I can help.

If the forum isn't coming back, perhaps there's a way to preserve the content. If the site itself isn't going to continue, let me know as I also run an Amsterdam Coffeeshop guide on another website and we could host the content if the alternative is to lose it all from the Net...

If you need hosting, let me know. I know that can cost a bit.

BTW, I've known about that site since it began as we did our own AMS guide around the same time. ACD was always #1 it seems. :)

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a former ACD member as well. I jumped ship when there was waaay too much infighting and immature BS going on there. I love my new home here at ICMag. :) Sorry to hear about slimline. I really hope he recovers from whatever it is that has got him down.

Yellowmoon

Shame if the content gets clipped. Strong vibes to whoever is sick. :ying:

Cool site has allowed me to display a couple of stories and I love to read about others experiences and stories about blackening out.

Skip

Veteran
At least the site info is still intact.

I was amazed to see just how many coffeeshops closed down over the years in the coffeeshop list... I have fond memories of some of them... how sad.

ozza

Veteran
Hey Pengaldinho. Your reports were on my list for sorting out that book. Hopefully they will get the forum up and running again.

luvtick

Hey luvtick,

Hope you and UB are still heading for your usual trip this year ?

Thanks
GA

Hi GA!!

I'm over Nov 17-Dec 2...sadly Bong won't be coming: he got raided in January! JUST went to court 2 weeks ago. 2 years suspended sentence and 2 years unsupervised probation.
He thinks he'll be able to go in 2016...fingers crossed...

I guess it's safe to assume you'll be there??

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Hi GA!!

I'm over Nov 17-Dec 2...sadly Bong won't be coming: he got raided in January! JUST went to court 2 weeks ago. 2 years suspended sentence and 2 years unsupervised probation.
He thinks he'll be able to go in 2016...fingers crossed...

I guess it's safe to assume you'll be there??

Oh crap, wondered where bong had gone. Will be over with the missus 25-30 Nov for Cannadam.
Maybe acd refugees might find their way to icmag meets?

Latest posts

Latest posts