What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Outlaw pot growers fear California Legalization"

Koroz

That is not my quote...

You do not know how much I sell my medicine for...

Its been a while since you have been to California..In this market I compete everyday.....

Is that why you left California...

OK..Sure...Because of all that extra capital you have...

Well if it is legalized then that is what you will be...Hypocrite...

You really are stupid if you dont think starting and maintainig a commercial grow is not thinking outside of the box...I think outside the box everyday as most entrepreneurs do...

mc

You are right, I made a mistake and thought something hades said, was what you said. As for the rest of the post, do I really, honestly, need to explain to you again why I left Cali? Has it not sunk in already or are you just plugging your ears, ignoring the post and then spiting out random shit.

I am stupid because you can't read? I never said that growing isn't thinking outside the box, I said exactly the OPPOSITE of that. I said that as a DEALER you already KNEW how to think outside the box you are just too lazy to want to do it if it becomes legalized. (because again, I thought something hadez said, was what you said)

So now the 100 dollar question. Do you want it legal? If not, why?

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I agree with watson. Mcattack has a lame personality and posts to boot. This is supposed to be a supportive community, mc openly treats people like crap, after ignoring most of their posts. Trust me, everything in life is not about this notion of "Macho Man" you conceptualize in your head.

http://www.canorml.org/news/TC2010.html

Fortunately, the initiative has a clause allowing the legislature to pass additional laws to further the purpose of the act. Should TC 2010 pass, Ammiano believes that the legislature will be eager to pass a bill like his own, AB 2254, in order to establish statewide regulation and taxation of marijuana.

that is fortunate. you seem to have a better grip on this bill then anyone else i have spoken with. glad to have met you here. ********* is a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts who wouldnt give me the time of day to explain how beneficial this bill is for all of us.
they would rather believe that rich lee will be the only financial beneficiary of this bill. they also believe medi patients will loose there rights, and that they can only have an ounce at there home and be stuck growing in a 5x5. all of which, as you know, are grossly false. which i proved to them, and they still wouldnt believe me. eventually i got heated dealing with such idiots, and told them so. which lead to my permanent ban from there forum. but thats what happens when the moderators doesnt want certain info getting out there. id have to imagine he sells a lot of his weed on the black market (that moderator). he did close 2 threads i was participating in both regarding the 2010 initiative.he even left the last posts on those threads that promoted false facts of this bill. when he could have clarified the false statement. sad really.
there poll has 50% of thc farmers opposed to this bill. 25%undecided and 25% for it, which i had a direct influence on by debunking there conspiracy theories. before I started posting facts they had zero yes votes. out of 16 voters. i think 5 were undecided votes at that point.

that is fortunate. you seem to have a better grip on this bill then anyone else i have spoken with. glad to have met you here. ********* is a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts who wouldnt give me the time of day to explain how beneficial this bill is for all of us.
they would rather believe that rich lee will be the only financial beneficiary of this bill. they also believe medi patients will loose there rights, and that they can only have an ounce at there home and be stuck growing in a 5x5. all of which, as you know, are grossly false. which i proved to them, and they still wouldnt believe me. eventually i got heated dealing with such idiots, and told them so. which lead to my permanent ban from there forum. but thats what happens when the moderators doesnt want certain info getting out there. id have to imagine he sells a lot of his weed on the black market (that moderator). he did close 2 threads i was participating in both regarding the 2010 initiative.he even left the last posts on those threads that promoted false facts of this bill. when he could have clarified the false statement. sad really.
there poll has 50% of thc farmers opposed to this bill. 25%undecided and 25% for it, which i had a direct influence on by debunking there conspiracy theories. before I started posting facts they had zero yes votes. out of 16 voters. i think 5 were undecided votes at that point.
thanks torealforthcbay for the kudos. Just started learning about the initiative and AB 2254 yesterday. did a number of searches on the internet to find the answers to questions. have also emailed Tom Ammiano. the author of AB 2254 asking for additional information so there should be more forthcoming. With the exception of those growing for their own use, or mmj patients, the initiative and AB 2254 will be game changers.

my forte is data gathering for the purpose of education...we will all be better voters if we're educated on the subject at hand

whatever I can do to help

within a short period of time we should be able to boil the verbage down to a short list of "bullets" that define the initiative, followed by another short list as to how AB 2254 will enact and enforce the legalization

there will no doubt be some disappointed people, but all in all, legalization, and control, should be beneficial to most, and it is definitely needed.

T

tokinafaty420

If you are speaking to me...Dont worry no need to go to the northeast...

It was a open statement to any cashcroppers thinking of making the move.

You guys realize what will happen to Cali and the neighboring states if they decide to legalize. It truely will be the A-dam of the united states. Not just the pot tourism draw, but how weed will be grown there is relative safety and it will be exported to any of the states that keeps the substance illegal. That is why all 50 states need to legalize or none.

bromhexine

it wont become legal theres no way the feds will allow that. you forget who is really in charge and it certainly is not the voters.

mcattak

I agree with watson. Mcattack has a lame personality and posts to boot. This is supposed to be a supportive community, mc openly treats people like crap, after ignoring most of their posts. Trust me, everything in life is not about this notion of "Macho Man" you conceptualize in your head.

Whom have I been treating like crap...Just having a discussion about legalization of marijuana in California...

It was a open statement to any cashcroppers thinking of making the move.

You guys realize what will happen to Cali and the neighboring states if they decide to legalize. It truely will be the A-dam of the united states. Not just the pot tourism draw, but how weed will be grown there is relative safety and it will be exported to any of the states that keeps the substance illegal. That is why all 50 states need to legalize or none.

you have a problem with illegal transportation of weed? its been like that goin on 3/4th a century now. im not sure what northeast state you live in but i bet without illegally transported or illegally grown herb you would be hating life right now. unless your in jersey or RI, where you finally have medi rights. did you not want that to pass either because people may transport it to other not so sympathetic states? or is it just that you dont agree with one state legalizing something that every other state considers illegal so you cant have any? but you would because you claim it will be leaving the state. and im sure it will. lots of people are willing to take big risks to get cali bud to shittier markets. the price goes up big time in the midwest. that sure as shit is no reason for cali not to legalize. the only way to get the country legal is one state at a time. the fed will never back this, and if they do they will kill it with regulations. keep it state, keep it simple, keep it legal for the people.

it wont become legal theres no way the feds will allow that. you forget who is really in charge and it certainly is not the voters.

if we even change the schudule of weed from a schedule 1 to a 2 we are fucked. then it becomes a med like oxycontin and we all know how hard that shits regulated.

we dont want the fed to change shit!! keep it a schedule 1!!! then the federal government has no legal right to regulate it!!!

if we even change the schudule of weed from a schedule 1 to a 2 we are fucked. then it becomes a med like oxycontin and we all know how hard that shits regulated.

we dont want the fed to change shit!! keep it a schedule 1!!! then the federal government has no legal right to regulate it!!!
torealforthcbay, I found this:

AMA Calls for Feds to Review Marijuana Restrictions

"Our American Medical Association (AMA) urges that marijuana's status as a federal Schedule I controlled substance be reviewed with the goal of facilitating the conduct of clinical research and development of cannabinoid-based medicines," the AMA's statement (PDF) reads. "This should not be viewed as an endorsement of state-based medical cannabis programs, the legalization of marijuana, or that scientific evidence on the therapeutic use of cannabis meets the current standards for a prescription drug product."

Marijuana is currently classified by the federal government as a "Schedule I" controlled substance, the most restrictive of five categories. Schedule I substances are considered to have a high potential for abuse, no accepted medical use and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug. Other drugs in that category include heroin, LSD and PCP. Less restrictive "Schedule II" substances include cocaine and methamphetamine.

Previously, the AMA recommended marijuana remain a Schedule I controlled substance, but it now believes the substance deserves more clinical research.

http://bit.ly/daR5kc

F_T_P!

For A+ grown herb we will always have a market . Genetics + A+ grower = it will all be fine

Wise words Zoo,

There is plenty of low price herb available right now if you don't mind sub-standard product. You get what you pay for.

I moved away from Cali before prop 215 passed and when it did I was anxious to get back.

I am back in Cali now and let me say 95% of the herb I have picked up from dispensaries is junk! I smoked better weed in jr. high than most of these "elite" strains grown by hacks. I don't care how good your genetics are, it takes dedication to produce top shelf herb and many try but few can cut it.

bromhexine

most smokers dont notice quality they see pot as pot im very picky too but not for the strongest rather the quality of the high is much more important

Latest posts

Latest posts