What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Law & Order" does MMJ

Here's a private link for a bit...

Grab it while you can. ;)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

I have it it queued in Transmission and added the 3 trackers you posted... nothing happening with it yet. It's intermittently showing 1 peer once in a while, but oddly it's not showing any files associated with it.

No biggie as I had downloaded it using FlashGot in Firefox already anyway, I mostly just wanted to see your handiwork and to report if your torrent was working okay.

If you got a copy to pass around like you wanted (and if we can somehow get a copy to Tudo) that's good enough for me. ~TheProf

It installed a weird "v grabber" on one of our other computers , both firefox and microsoft. Deleted them)

Okay, from what I gather on a quick read, vgrabber installs as a Firefox extension which would not be affected by Flash or Java (although the advice given still stands, in general.)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Ok... so, some things I do well... others I don't. LOL

Edit: <snip>
Use the attached file... it took over an hour before the transfer started... but I now have two machines seeding. LOL
Fun. :)

Edit: I've attached a new file that shows everything the way it's supposed to, even shows seeders and leechers correctly now... just doesn't seem to be sending any data. :( Just remove the .txt on the end of it after downloading. :)

Attachments

• LaO-Medical-Cannabis.mp4.torrent.txt
    17 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang is there more than just a text link there? Cant see the .txt after downloading in order to delete it.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Dang is there more than just a text link there? Cant see the .txt after downloading in order to delete it.
Yes.

If you can't see the .txt just rename the file and put the filename in with quotes. Exactly like this "LaO-Medical-Cannabis.mp4.torrent" (you can even copy and paste that part, quotes and all)

The quotes tell your micro$oft operating $ystem to save it exactly as you typed it within the quotes. :)

Hope that helps. :) Just que it up and let it run for a while... it will eventually connect.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I downloaded it, clicked on the episode and nothing happened.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I have 2 "love" messages and a brand new tool bar. Terrific. Hope it doesn't take too long to figure out how to delete

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Now I have 2 "love" messages and a brand new tool bar. Terrific. Hope it doesn't take too long to figure out how to delete

You're talking about those links, not my clip. Right?

That clip should be clean. It's just the two scenes, cut and spliced together. Done under linux and converted a few times... doubtful there's anything malicious in it.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never got to see anything other than an all new tool bar installed with blinking lights and love calls. We deleted it, reinstalled the regular browser and that's as far as we got.