What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

Polletero

E6C.jpg

F8F.jpg

¡Share photos of your four-legged friends! :huggg::huggg:

kaochiu

Veteran
He's Txiki (pronounced chickie) Mastin Leones. This breed is one of the very few dogs that will fight wolves. Mostly used to protect big herds of sheep.
Txiki is a good boy. When he barks, the windows tremble. Some of my friends are scared of him, but the bad one is his brother.

Attachments

• DSCN0380.jpg
    DSCN0380.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 61
B

bigganjabud

Got an American bulldog but don't wanna show a pic as he's got unique matkings

R

.research

My baby

My baby

picture.php

Ursa is a flat coat retriever mix of something... Shes about 10 months old in this pic and I've trained to search for shed antlers. Might try to teach her truffles too..

Green Squall

View Image
Ursa is a flat coat retriever mix of something... Shes about 10 months old in this pic and I've trained to search for shed antlers. Might try to teach her truffles too..

That's funny. When mine was a pup he wondered away once and came back carrying shed antlers lol.

Is there a market for that or do you use them for some kind of project?

Latest posts

Latest posts