What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco/perlite bed grow

pico

Veteran
I use a sump pump, garden hose, 55 gallon drum and a Dramm water breaker.

basically just hand watering with a hose.

G

pico said:
I am tempted to do some AN products on these 4 other tables I am putting up. Just for comparison......not sure.

Did you ever get a refund for all the AN stuff you bought? Money back guarantee right?

you should try the AN products. Colossal Big Bud may look expensive, but it's well worth it, it gives the plant an enormous amount of growth. i put some overdrive in some nute solution the local hydro store gave me and the plants increased tremendously.

you should read the encyclopedia that they have on their site with all their products and why and how it helps. for whoever hates AN products, go find the same product from another manufacturer. i believe AN products will increase your yield and pay for themselves and then some. which products were you thinking about using?

S

suckerrepellent

i have seen some very good things from the h and g line, especially the root accelerator. thats the must have wonder nute in their line imo. i too would like to stand up for AN. In my limited experience with only about 4 brands, i have seen the best results from their products. i use a very wide veriety of their stuff and i like it all, assuming your not concerned with organics.

pico

Veteran
I don't know, my yields were pretty horrible with that setup. But the plants were put in to beds the same day they were put in to flowering. Also the plants were smaller than I normally flower and then I got powdery mildew so I harvested early. So hard to say, hard to say. I think if you put the plants in the bed and vegged them out for a week or two then flipped them it would be a lot better.

One interesting thing is that everyone seems to like the Tabby flowered with Floranova way better than the Tabby flowered with HNG coco nutes. The HNG nutes did yield much better though.

B

Bigtimer7

How much watts do you have under each 12 plants. Nice grow my man!

J-Roc

pico man
major props
i always love your stuff
i cant beleive it took me this long to find this thread.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yeah pico is a straight G j to the R o C. can do it all.. i look up to you pico your a beast of the ganja garden gurus. yo gardens look mad nice...

pico

Veteran
Replanted

Replanted

Thanks guys. I don't know about Guru, but beast I can handle. :joint:

Well I ended up replanting the beds. All 4 lights with the Tabby strain I have. I don't have the full series of photos so we start around 30-35 days in to flowering. I ended up just pulling out the old plants and roots and replanting directly in the same coco mix. I topped off with a couple more bags, but 90% reused. Plants were a random bunch that could have been healthier. Took them a little bit to come out of shock when thrown in the beds and directly in to flower. Didn't fill in a few screen areas but all in all not bad. Plants are very healthy now and love that House and Garden Coco nutrient. I need to do a run where I veg and flower in the beds, that would be the real test.

So for those of you interested in nutrients. These photos are 4 days or so after the House and Garden Top Booster was added. Top Booster is like PK 13/14 with some iron. I gave them straight water this last feeding and next feed gets the House and Garden Shooting Powder. Expensive shit, but last time the results looked promising.

G

gdawg

:headbange lookin killa pico!! keep us updated. i wanna get rid of my 2gall. bags so bad. i am going through my first coco reuse grow too. so far no problems @ 19 days 12/12.

pico

Veteran
Here is few pictures spliced together so you can see everything at once. A panorama if you will.

pico

Veteran
I am just starting to try the pano thing. Here are another couple I tried recently of my outdoor medical garden. One of them has like 12 photos spliced together.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts