What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much herb do u use in bong?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

usually a gram will last me 24+ hours,
no idea of the 'pinch weight' per binger :dunno:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just fill my little binger full.

Maybe .15-.20

I don't even have to impress myself.

I just want to get high without choking or blowing snot rockets on unsuspecting passersby.

I could wreck my shit in general and pull half gram hits but I've already lived like that.

And apparently I'm not alone because somebody is making my ideal size bowl for bingers.

Hubbleman

Veteran
There was a chap on good old overgrown called Bonguru, he used to do 1.8 gram bong hits. He would take a hit, breath in then breath out and no smoke would come out :)

Hubbleman

Veteran
The record for the biggest bong hit goes to a man called "Hash boss"

1.9 gram hit

I wonder if he's still around

St. Phatty

I weighed it once.

0.00 on a 1/100 gram scale.

Maybe it was fluffy.

Bigger than a pea.

Smaller than a grape.

Smoke the whole bowl.

Then I go Ape
!!! :woohoo:

St. Phatty

I saw this article about weightlifting chimpanzees.

Zoos would be more entertaining if they let the chimpanzees smoke pot.

PDX Dopesmoker

I saw this article about weightlifting chimpanzees.

Zoos would be more entertaining if they let the chimpanzees smoke pot.

I've thought about making some tasty infused treats and then going to the zoo and whipping them into the pens to see what happens. Never done it yet, but I live within walking distance of the zoo so maybe I'll get around to it eventually.

St. Phatty

I've thought about making some tasty infused treats and then going to the zoo and whipping them into the pens to see what happens. Never done it yet, but I live within walking distance of the zoo so maybe I'll get around to it eventually.

Video of that would be great ! (Anon. video, of course).

It would be even better if the monkey got a small piece & also learned to recognize you.

Then if the monkey likes it, he might ask you for more !

I suggest wearing something distinctive (for the monkey) but anon. for humans.

X

xavier7995

There is an area of the denver zoo, over by where the old lion enclosure was...whatever animal piss it was smelled like someone rolled around in a pile of weed and then came in. I just always figured some random person around me had a big ol bag on them when i smelled it. It consistently smelled in that spot so i looked it up and there was some explanation given about either scent glands or pee being the reason.