What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this new bong any good??

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
S4L don't be so negative, a friend of mine a mother of 3 recommended this bong :) cos all glass she had would get broken

Hubbleman, if you'd seen/tasted the ice from the ice cube trays I bought (top rated) you'd think twice, yeah I guess I dissed the bong for being way too spendy for something you'll forever be working on (freezing) every time you want to use it, but you asked for opinions bro :dunno:

A novel idea, enjoy it, but buy some gloves :)

Gry

Used to clean my glass every day, and do the same with the silicone. Each time I drop it, which is becoming more frequent, I appreciate it more.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Used to clean my glass every day, and do the same with the silicone. Each time I drop it, which is becoming more frequent, I appreciate it more.

BTW

I forgot to mention I broke the male stem joint on my G Spot
So I replaced it with a 12cm ( length not joint size ) Roor deffuser, smoked like a dream....

Ohh and that G Spot was a 18.8 mm joint , very smooth.... I still yet to try 26mm joint

Silicon is a cool concept, I'll have to give it a go smoke few cones then report back here :biggrin:

Hubbleman

Veteran
In the old days, my good ice G Spot had a huge 2 gram bowl ..... So I had to adjust , i would rather fill the bottom of the bowl with tobacco or other herb, and sprinkle weed on top.

Also we would wrap the bowl with tin foil and poke little holes on top and the take small hits

Large bowls - No good, unless your an elephant
I donno why make am this big

Hubbleman

Veteran
picture.php

This is retarded

The bowl is fecking huge!!!

And look where the stem attached to the bowl is!!

It's right at the top of the bowl!!! How u supposed to hit that??? Bloody stem should suck from the bottom not from a side!!!! :wallbash::bashhead::nono:

Other than that's a bloody beautiful piece and I want it

Hubbleman

Veteran
Well I called em

Titanium stem won't fit

There's chance I could attach 14 ml roor bowl to it??

Please help

Bobby Boucher

I remember my buddy bringing over one of those things a little overly stoked on tokin up on this crazy new pipe with his buddies.

By the time it froze up, nobody wanted to smoke from it. It was made of ice and melting everywhere. I'm not sure if it ever actually produced a pipe that was smoked from.

If I owned a restaurant, I might keep one of these in the walk-in freezer.. cept I wouldn't want to get smoke on my produce or.. in my freezer at all for that matter.. I'm just gonna light this fatty and try to think up practical uses for a bong made of ice.

..Winter treehouse piece, perhaps?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hubble. The sidecar pic you posted with the big "bowl" is for concentrate, not herb. You can get a different bowl for smoking herb instead of the banger for oil

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Any bowl piece that is an 18mm female piece will fit on the 18mm male piece on the sidecar.
This is how over 90% of all bongs are.
Most are either 14mm or 18mm.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Thanks! There is a story there for sure. A childless lady in northern Virginia was sitting in her car watching some children play. A police officer came and walked up to her car. She decided to leave. Cop shot her dead. Months later her husband committed suicide. Those cups were in their house and the estate was sold to a thrift shop. That's where I snagged them.
I looked online and originally there was a set of 4 different cups.

Latest posts

Latest posts