What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
annnnd ..... how does this imply abortion ? and show me the word abort or abortifacient in that passage ? and your other misrepresentations, now your a Bible scholar on Biblical allegory and meaning ? Or an occultist on an atheist blog or forum'
why mention that if she's innocent her "seed" will be concieved? because it's implied in the previous passage that when she's guilty her "seed" will not be born. thus whatever she drank called "bitter waters" is some kind of abortifacient. or god performing a form of abortion.

It's about Jealousy and the Lord acting as a witness in trials that otherwise had none. Please read the pages before and after before removing context.
yes and the Lord effectively does abortions through this method. God knows if the womans seed is of her husbands or by another man. Hence why her "thigh" rots and belly swells when she was unfaithful and had a bastard with another man.

Kankakee

Do you understand " out of context " ?

and your making assumption on what it means ..... again you must admit you've never studied the Bible and thus have no Biblical Wisdom for understanding allegory and only pulling information from an atheist blog' ... Because you can't handle fact you will be judged for your actions ....

Show me a place in New Testament that Lord does or implies abortion. As your pulling passages from old testament and twisting words .... drinking bitter water = an Abortifacient. And do not get your trash from some new age occult bible .... used by the scum of the earth for discrediting ...

If you think Jesus condones abortion then you define the word Moron .....

Jesus -

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Kankakee

Speaking of occulist hows Bodhi doing ?

Talking with a six armed deity ? Worshipping one of 2,000 indian gods ? an occult all seeing eye pasted on kids head on instagram or sitting in a pentagram ? You guys are tight correct so you must talk about this crap ????

igrowone

Veteran
Speaking of occulist hows Bodhi doing ?

Talking with a six armed deity ? Worshipping one of 2,000 indian gods ? an occult all seeing eye pasted on kids head on instagram or sitting in a pentagram ? You guys are tight correct so you must talk about this crap ????

thou shall not speak ill of good and popular breeders
lest you be seen as a sower of discord

Mick

Veteran

and your making assumption on what it means ..... again you must admit you've never studied the Bible and thus have no Biblical Wisdom for understanding allegory and only pulling information from an atheist blog' ... Because you can't handle fact you will be judged for your actions ....

Show me a place in New Testament that Lord does or implies abortion. As your pulling passages from old testament and twisting words .... drinking bitter water = an Abortifacient. And do not get your trash from some new age occult bible .... used by the scum of the earth for discrediting ...

Jesus -

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Dude, calling someone a “moron” just because he disagrees with you is mighty unchristian.
Have you considered that your very fundamentalist belief system may just be a product of your character plus social conditioning? Consider for a moment that you had been born in the Middle East instead of America, or wherever else you come from, and let your imagination run riot. I'm guessing that being born into that environment, and taking into account the conditioning you'd be subjected to, that you may well have become a Muslim cleric, or jihadist, or maybe both, and you'd be as sure of the rightness of that belief system as you are of the one you now have.
In a universe as mysterious and wondrous as the one we live in, why choose to believe in magical unicorns and an old man with a white beard in the sky?
You know the old saying “ in an infinite universe anything is possible'”. I guess the archaic belief system you believe in is proof of that :biggrin:

Kankakee

Um sorry the middle east is filled with Christians... lots of them beheaded by muslim serial killers ....

And if you read Cannavors post over last 2 pages and in my signature I stand by assertion he's a Moron'

and you fit another one of Jesus and Gods prophecies " at the end of days only a small remnant will be saved "

many follow the wide path into destruction, very few follow the narrow path ..... so don't worry I'm sure 90% agree with you'

Mick

Veteran
Um sorry the middle east is filled with Christians... lots of them beheaded by muslim serial killers ....

And if you read Cannavors post over last 2 pages and in my signature I stand by assertion he's a Moron'

Are you sure of that? Define "filled". Just did a quick google and it's 5%.

Last edited:

Kankakee

Oh google is the new be all end all of quality 100% truth ? Got it ... and muslims leaving prayer blanket, koran in hand, with knife in the other ...... thousands of serial killers is not a cult i guess. Or maybe it's 10% after the serial killers have ravaged mid-east and africa proper' ???

But many on this forum think it's o.k dumping coke, meth, pills, crank, h onto the street ...

Carry on, I'm listening

Mick

Veteran
Oh google is the new be all end all of quality 100% truth ? Got it ... and muslims leaving prayer blanket, koran in hand, with knife in the other ...... thousands of serial killers is not a cult i guess. Or maybe it's 10% after the serial killers have ravaged mid-east and africa proper' ???

But many on this forum think it's o.k dumping coke, meth, pills, crank, h onto the street ...

Carry on, I'm listening

Wtf.
cya

Kankakee

Wtf indeed. Don't bring a third grade education into an ivy league debate'

You have butchers / islam running wild across the globe killing upon killing upon killing and your calling out Christianity ? Strapping kids up with bomb vest ? Women wearing bomb vest, these occult scum expecting 30 virgins upon death ? CULT'

And ya, anyone running hard drugs into the streets of america is a fucking scumbag'

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Shit got Jesus fast in here.

How the hell does nobody remember the Crusades?

Abraham's God is a fierce asshole who loves blood and trickery.

No matter which of two sides of that coin believers follow.

vta

Veteran
Angela Merkel: “In Response to President Trump’s Space Force, EU Announces Plan to Launch EuroStar”

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wtf indeed. Don't bring a third grade education into an ivy league debate'

You have butchers / islam running wild across the globe killing upon killing upon killing and your calling out Christianity ? Strapping kids up with bomb vest ? Women wearing bomb vest, these occult scum expecting 30 virgins upon death ? CULT'

And ya, anyone running hard drugs into the streets of america is a fucking scumbag'

72 virgins. not to be facetious but if you're gonna call something 'ivy league' at least get the quantities right.

EasyGoing

Kankakee, the only troll in the world who can start a troll thread, and make four posts before anybody else jumps in. Pro Troll.

Kankakee

Funny how FUD, Troll tossed around like candy but when it comes to laser focus on assertions they just run into darkness w/ much quickness .....

Kankakee

Shit got Jesus fast in here.

How the hell does nobody remember the Crusades?

Abraham's God is a fierce asshole who loves blood and trickery.

No matter which of two sides of that coin believers follow.

You understand the Jew's themselves fell back towards golden calf worship even after Moses did all his prophetic deeds .... And Crusades lead by Knights Templar freemasonry occultism. Jesus said someone steals from you, give them your coat also, turn the other cheek even after they hit you. He's the Judge so no need for payback. And just as the Catholic church is pagan today, a true Christians teaching comes from the Bible and no church is need.

In the book of Revelation, the modern Israel - Jerusalem is referred to Sodom and Egypt ( occult ) as Zionism / freemasonry controls it today. Even orthodox Jews denounce Israel as they were banished from that land over 2,000 years ago. The Rothschilds / zionist purchased the modern occult Israel / Balfour declaration ..... So unless you really study the Bible and things going on around us, these truths go up in smoke ....

So again, everyone has free will. Do whatever you want, but before dismissing Jesus teaching maybe pick up the book for yourself and see how bad or good a guy he was and read exactly what he was teaching and not trust some b.s. on the internet -

EasyGoing

Kankakee - FYI The God of the old testament is the same as Jesus, and the same as the Holy Spirit. It's called the Holy Trinity.

This should get him going.........:thank you:

Cannavore

Veteran
I read Numbers 1 through 4 last night. Explain how Numbers 5:11-31 is out of context. The previous 4 passages have nothing to do with the so called "Adultery Test". You're just moving the goalposts.

and your making assumption on what it means
all im doing is reading the passage. it basically states it outright in whatever version of the Bible you read .....
again you must admit you've never studied the Bible and thus have no Biblical Wisdom for understanding allegory and only pulling information from an atheist blog'
actually i went to catholic grade school where we went to church and read the bible multiple fridays every month and had a dedicated religion class daily during those years ...
Because you can't handle fact you will be judged for your actions ....
there are no facts a religion can say. their books are based on the opposite of fact.

Show me a place in New Testament that Lord does or implies abortion. As your pulling passages from old testament and twisting words
or it sounds like you've been triggered by your own holy book. if the bible is the word of god what does it matter what passage i cite?

And do not get your trash from some new age occult bible .... used by the scum of the earth for discrediting ...
the king james bible is occult? what version of the bible is legit then?

Jesus -

i never said that. all i said was there is a passage in the bible in which abortion is performed.

American King James Version
Cleansing the Camps

(Leviticus 13:1-46)

1And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that has an issue, and whoever is defiled by the dead: 3Both male and female shall you put out, without the camp shall you put them; that they defile not their camps, in the middle whereof I dwell. 4And the children of Israel did so, and put them out without the camp: as the LORD spoke to Moses, so did the children of Israel.

Restitution for Trespasses

(Luke 19:1-10)

5And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 6Speak to the children of Israel, When a man or woman shall commit any sin that men commit, to do a trespass against the LORD, and that person be guilty; 7Then they shall confess their sin which they have done: and he shall recompense his trespass with the principal thereof, and add to it the fifth part thereof, and give it to him against whom he has trespassed. 8But if the man have no kinsman to recompense the trespass to, let the trespass be recompensed to the LORD, even to the priest; beside the ram of the atonement, whereby an atonement shall be made for him. 9And every offering of all the holy things of the children of Israel, which they bring to the priest, shall be his. 10And every man's hallowed things shall be his: whatever any man gives the priest, it shall be his.

The Adultery Test

11And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 12Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them, If any man's wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him, 13And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner; 14And the spirit of jealousy come on him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come on him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled: 15Then shall the man bring his wife to the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil on it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.

16And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the LORD: 17And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water: 18And the priest shall set the woman before the LORD, and uncover the woman's head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causes the curse: 19And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say to the woman, If no man have lain with you, and if you have not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of your husband, be you free from this bitter water that causes the curse: 20But if you have gone aside to another instead of your husband, and if you be defiled, and some man have lain with you beside your husband: 21Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say to the woman, The LORD make you a curse and an oath among your people, when the LORD does make your thigh to rot, and your belly to swell; 22And this water that causes the curse shall go into your bowels, to make your belly to swell, and your thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.

23And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water: 24And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causes the curse: and the water that causes the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter. 25Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman's hand, and shall wave the offering before the LORD, and offer it on the altar: 26And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it on the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water. 27And when he has made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causes the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. 28And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.

29This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goes aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled; 30Or when the spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the LORD, and the priest shall execute on her all this law. 31Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

you talk about the occult yet you believe in a religion that puts curses on people lmao.

Cannavore

Veteran

what's so bad with not letting iran have a nuke, and getting off fossil fuels?

could it be the republicans push war with iran and they don't believe in climate change? these positions on these issues only help the corporations and military industrial complex.

this is the type of shit why people think the two parties are neo-fascist. because all they do is uphold the will of the corporate elites that own our government. it's evident in trumps tax plan too. gutting of the estate tax and permanent tax cuts for corporations. where's the permanent tax cuts for you and I?

Status
Not open for further replies.