What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSC Lot M69 F2

Slipnot

That's a nice chunk of sift there. Can't remember the last time I did a dry sift bigger than a few bowls. On the fence about a new 5 gallon bubble bag kit or sift screens.

Seriously you can get the best of both worlds with bubble bags i would stay away from 5 gallon though there to small and you get low yields.
So you got to do lots of runs your much better off with the big bags this way takes less time and effort all i did was cut out another drum and pushed iit in to keep bags to the side when using the drill
works wonders :biggrin:

Attachments

• gallery_11738_4816_36146 (1).jpg
    gallery_11738_4816_36146 (1).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 22
  • gallery_11738_4816_2375266 (1).jpg
    gallery_11738_4816_2375266 (1).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 21

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ya and I topped it twice. The other 3 limbs stayed short. The only other 1 to get any weight was thee 1 that shared the dicks initial topping.

I chopped it down last night.

picture.php

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
enjoy that harvest wildgrow.......i stuck a bunch of f2 69's in the ground for a little late summer experiment...

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Nice thread Wildgrow, I appreciate anything thats Pine. So this was quite interesting.
May I suggest a simple bottle of Serenade. Spray your veg on a schedule, let the good guys develop to help that pesky spore. The good stuff will colonize and help. Just another teammate is all. I will be following your continuation of the thread bud. Good luck

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Shit man...!

I definitely care about this thread! I've only just seen the link in your sig! Sorry it's taken me so long to come aboard, crazy busy summer!

If it's just you and I wildgrow, keep going with the thread, I'm certainly all ears and eyes and am very interested :)

Props...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
This run blew chunks. The plants just couldn't handle the battle against pm.

I do plan on running the F3s just as soon as I complete an upcoming test grow. Probably running 3 seeds from each mother, hoping for a girl from each one.

I need a much idea of what is in this. So far no one remembers the genetics used to make them. There are a couple other folks that I could hit up. I just always feel like a bother pm'ing someone out of the blue.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice thread Wildgrow, I appreciate anything thats Pine. So this was quite interesting.
May I suggest a simple bottle of Serenade. Spray your veg on a schedule, let the good guys develop to help that pesky spore. The good stuff will colonize and help. Just another teammate is all. I will be following your continuation of the thread bud. Good luck

Didn't see you there, 27. Thanks for the tip. Ill definitely have something(s) on hand should it return.

Dredded PM still? Hope ya figure it out.

Arty! Hows it hangin? I haven't seen any, but the plantry is under construction - so nothing flowering for a few more days. I have looked at sulphur burners as you suggested. That doesn't affect the flavor?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Didn't see you there, 27. Thanks for the tip. Ill definitely have something(s) on hand should it return.

Arty! Hows it hangin? I haven't seen any, but the plantry is under construction - so nothing flowering for a few more days. I have looked at sulphur burners as you suggested. That doesn't affect the flavor?

Been a long time since I had to use one but iirc it evaporates after a few days. I'll double check later for ya.

Allindafrijoles

Digging the thread - I'm definetly a pinene fan myself as well my personal fav for antibacterial properties in mix. Love to make some of that piney bubble hash - yummy!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Seems to be making a comeback. Saw this guy popping some an he's gonna f3 it.

Making the rounds indeed.
I see harrypalms and noodle are selling a strain called afghan peach which they used the M69.

About $110.00 dollars a pack and sold out.

I still have a grip of M69 beans that I may resurrect.

Good luck out there.
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts