What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI: HUMBOLDT - Mendocino Purple Urkle

Buddle

Veteran
:respect:Billy.....This is a fantastic grow report. Your skills both growing and photographing are excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it..Thanks to you and Nspecta.
I will be growing his Old Family Purple very soon.:respect:

Petahet

Just finished a Purple Snow run here. Great gear. Would like to find some 3 queens but no place has much CSI gear in stock these days. ANyone point me to some?

oti$

He's got some killer looking new crosses, some reversed skunk va×everything and everything crossed to something called snow. I'll definitely be ordering more from the inspekta...everything I've grown from him is straight fire. I've got some 3 queens, Humboldt purple snow bubba and bubba's girl I flipped this week. I lost my old family purple selection and killed my last seeds of it. OFP was among the best I've ever grown. I'll definitely be re-ordering that one. He is doing a very limited release of old money, which is old family purple×skunk VA (r). The pics look insane...I hope I am lucky enough to get my hands on some.
There should be a csi thread here, not enough pics of his gear on the site

Old family purple
picture.php

picture.php

Bubba's girl
picture.php
picture.php

Purple snow bubba
picture.php

I hope the photo dump isn't out of line, I just want more exposure for this seed maker at the mag. He has some excellent crosses...

F_T_P!

Friggn nice grow there billycw ! Now I want pick up a pack of those mendo urkles, straight fire.

Here's a bomb pheno from a pack of CSI: Mendocino Purple S1

Can't wait to Smoke her, she's at day 43

Last edited:

bs0

jefe noche- Thanks and your girls looked great! I was thinking your girls looked deep chunk X's or they look real close to Purple Monkey Balls that went around years ago. Story hints that way too, Tom is the top of the hill. Think PMB had Mendo Purp as one of the parents in her so I would imagine some grape/razz/boysenberry would come out in a gene pool of her. Are they all straight deep skunk scents? Good show regardless of name:biggrin:

Just took down a Mendocino Purple Urkle #1 and since I'm never happy with the way purple contrasts in photo's, I stuck a nug of a green afgan x for comparisons. I keep hearing back Boysenberry incense on flavor, I would have to agree.
View Image
View Image

Sweet mother of ganja, that's some of the best looking purple buds I've ever seen. Hella work here sir. Beautiful.