What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guerillagardening with moritzst

moritzst

hey folks
finally i found me a new guerilla patch, reachable with public transport and it seems to be very safe.
i had to clear the site from thorns and scrub but it was free of bigger trees. its about 5* 3,5 m, the bushes around are bout 2-2,5m high, so there should be plenty of light, i digged 8 holes with about 40-50 liters, the soil is very nice, very finegrained, the first 40 cm are also very dark, so i just mixed it up with 30 l compost i brought there and some organic fert from the warehouse.
i will do a chicken wire fence and some antivoledevice just to be safe, i dont think that any deer is trespassing there but who knows. next time i will do a better pic ;)
greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello
already got me my clones, i will veg them under 400W till the weather gets really good. i have here: bohemian gold, bushman, heaven, speed queen, afghan delight, shaman, deep purple and diamond.
hope the strains are working well, anybody got experiences with one of these?
thx
greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hey there

plants are still vegging, kicking them out on saturday, the sun is coming :)

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

finally their out, they r looking a little small on the big patch.
i didnt do the fence, doesnt seem necessary.
weather should be ok. next update in 2-3 months, i m curiouse on how theyr doin yet :)
cu

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello there

couldnt stand stayn away from the plants so here is an update, plants are from 3-4ft tall yet, theyr showing great vigor, they seem to like it, i was a little anxious about snails but without a reason as it seems. after taking the pics i covered the ground around the plants with greenish i ripped, should give some nutes and humidity to the surface.
well, seems to fit :)

greez mo

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

moritzst

Hello guys,

a month went by and i again got curiouse on how its going on the land. so i again travelled countrysides.

the plants are doing good only the shaman was bent over by the wind and went into preflower, i already wondered bout the enormouse stretch this plant did and now here we got it, week 3 i think :(, but whatever, the other plants make it good :)
the deep purple is really getting broad, speed queen grows out to a big bush and so do bushmann, afghan delight, bohemian gold and diamond, only the heaven has bit more shadow.
one pic after the rain :)

gave them 3kg organic fert with 7-6-4 cause some leafs showed signs of yellowing on the deep purple and the shaman, seems they need it more.
well, there will be an update next month, c u

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

thx otw, i just managed two weeks of not goin there ;)
some thunderstorm is forecast for tonight so i thought about doin some supporting, also we had heavy rain but the plants didnt complain, they made well progress and seem very stable but i got some branches around and secured them a little, the fert is coming slowly so i got a little n def in two plants, also the shaman revegged and is growing well again. welll ... turns out nicely so far

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,
its update time again
thx ODW, looks like ur right :)
we had a lot of rain but also sun,
for some reason the stem of the main shoot of the diamond rotted so i had to cut it, was just in time so its no much bad, the plant has now five headtops instead, a real diamond ;)
3 plants already reached the 2m mark and look like theyr maybe 2 weeks in, the shaman already develops some resin and shows first signs of purple.
also i found a dead bird on the spot, right beside the heaven(maybe it went there right away ;)), dunno what killed it :(
well, looks generally nice, only the deep purple, a plant more wide than high, shows some yellowing, and some insects live inside the stems chewing around a little, well its nature out there, mosquitos giving me a hard time, hope the plants defend themselfs soon with some stickyness.....well, have some pics :)

greez mo

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Sweet dude! Nice guerilla patch man. It really blew up nicely. Next time your there bring some nutes like FoxFarms GrowBig/TigerBloom/BigBloom and n empty gln jug with a ph test kit in your backpack and mix up some nutes with water you get nearby somewhere.
Feed them girls.
Sorry about that plant getting hacked. You cant get any cages or 2' x 25' rolls of black fencing to put up around the girls? Keeps the critters from chewing on the stalks and branches. I had a coon pull a huge branch down before I could get thje fancing up. Plus it dug a ton of dirt and roots outof a couple plants the little mask wearin theif!

Make sure you trellis them plants of with wood stakes and green trellis.
Your buds will be on the ground and branches snapped when they get wet at week 5+ of flower. Happy harvesting...:tiphat:

moritzst

Yeah, thx for the good tipps, it is i do a long journey by train and then walking for another 40 min to the spot :( ;) but i will try to feed something as you say, finishing them good :)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

Hello guys,

i visited the plants yesterday, we had kinda very rainy august and its still raining :(
so i was prepared to see the plants a little miserable.
but, i only had to cut three little branches cause of stemrot, normally some old leaf was twisted around those places wich i removed of course throughout all plants.
its a pitty: some mole dug a hole in the rootball of my speed queen :( but its interresting to see how the roots nourish the surrounding branches, d say 1/4 of the plant is affected
also got some rusty leaffungus on the big bohemian gold, but the plant should fight through
the diamond is a little late in flower but mid october everything should be ready
the other plants look NICE of course :)

greez MO

Last edited:
C

Chris089

This guerrila season was very rainy too for us north italian growers!

I'll hope the weather will be a lot better in the next spring/summer :)

But anyway, great plants for this "crazy" climate man :joint:

moritzst

well, the weather didnt do so well but there were sunny periods, maybe cutting the shaman on sunday, its getting frosty with 9°c at night :( ,will see how they did :) greetings MO

moritzst

Hello there, i didnt finish this thread in 2014, sorry, but harvesting was a little stressy there and life in general not too organised. i pulled two pounds of 5 plants, 3 plants rotted away or got rooteaten by molemice. last year i paused and let a friend use the space, helped him harvest but the weather was bad and the headbuds were al rotty.

well this year will be great, i enlarged the spot, there will be 36 plants, next weekend i will dig the holes, rent a car to bring compost and nutes, the weather is still frosty and it rained, but better than last year when it was so dry that my clones died at first.

willl come up with some pics when its ready.

greez mo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts