What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I just got out

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Road Rash, did You get brain damage, along with the road rash?

The very first sentence in this thread said He got busted in COLORADO.

Your first line about Natural Rights tells Me Your a Smart Guy.

We will just chalk it up to Your Killer Bud.lol

Peace;1TT

sdd420

Veteran
Keep calm check your options and definitely stay away from any stupid shit (like anything or anybody illegal). Life is too good to be locked up, don't even give them a chance to lock you up!. Stay safe brother and buy your meds till its safe. Peace sdd:woohoo:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
On paper You don't need to worry bout buying meds, cause they piss test You.
That WILL get Ya back inside PDQ, where I am from.

But when off paper it will be WAY cheap to get HIGH, for a few daze, any way. lol.
Not quite like The 1St. time,,, but as close as you will EVER get.

HM, when will You be off paper, Brother?
Oops,,,I just re read, and You got 5yrs of sobriety ahead.

Peace OUT; 1TT

VirginHarvester

Veteran
getting locked in a cage for a plant is the height of ignorance for our society these days, glad things are changing in Colorado for the better.

You aren't kidding. Hopefully will change nationwide and the people they've imprisoned will have their freedoms restored. SOBs

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I am in community corrections now. Will Be On Paper 5 years because Of my way of making hash oil.

Are you saying making my medicine is illegal. Fuck.
Can i plead ignorance??

Is Isopropyl a solvent??:biggrin:
I Pyrex glassware?

picture.php

P.S. That picture could be anything. That could be parmagiano regiano cheese i just scrapped. This proves nothing.:smoke:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Are you saying making my medicine is illegal. Fuck.
Can i plead ignorance??

Is Isopropyl a solvent??:biggrin:
I Pyrex glassware?

View Image

P.S. That picture could be anything. That could be parmagiano regiano cheese i just scrapped. This proves nothing.:smoke:

I'll take an ounce of that parmagiano regiano, Plz.?
MMmmmm!!!

Peace; 1TT

RoadRash

Road Rash, did You get brain damage, along with the road rash?

The very first sentence in this thread said He got busted in COLORADO.

Your first line about Natural Rights tells Me Your a Smart Guy.

We will just chalk it up to Your Killer Bud.lol

Peace;1TT

well, actually, maybe - about 1/2 hour of retrograde amnesia.

I don't remember the ski wipe-out that gave me the road rash.

A friend's girlfriend also hurt herself on the same ski run that day, said there were exposed tree stumps.

But sometimes my reading comprehension is not 100%.

Does this mean the Colorado cops are busting cannabis concentrates manufacturers, in general ?

HydroManiac

I'll take an ounce of that parmagiano regiano, Plz.?
MMmmmm!!!

Peace; 1TT

Yea it's a solvent that acetone and some glassware as well as some other lab equipment like mantles and a ceramic hotplate did me in. I have been getting peoples case for years about using a regular stove when working with solvents people really should use the proper equipment when doing that stuff like I have said in other threads it's not a matter of if but when a person sets things on fire. Here I go again I am ranting and raving:tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Our doctor here in Michigan just testified and got a parole permission to use medical cannabis.
Prob still can't be makin fine dab?? But hey???
Good luck brudda

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Cool Beans, just keep putting one foot in front of the other, Brother.
B4 You know it You will be out from under Their thumb.

Peace; 1TT

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I am finally free from over 12 years of legal headaches stemming from this plant.

You're almost there man. Just keep chuggin along.

RoadRash

I got busted in May of 2010 in Colorado and I am now finally out kind of.

Congratulations on surviving !

Although it's the 21st century, the US gov is far from telling the truth about the economic contraction that started in 2007/2008 (well, you could say it started in the 90's, but, I'll save that for the 'Economics, World Affairs, and Brookesley Born' section.)

The US economy has been in a state of contraction since. True GNP numbers now are comparable to the Great Depression (in terms of contraction), same for unemployment.

SO - Law enforcement is one of the few jobs left. LEO is TERRIFIED for their jobs.

They need heads to bust SO BAD they pick on cannabis consumers, cannabis growers, and, literally, children with lemonade stands.

Then some rural newspaper that works with the cops will print the story, talk about how they took a "dangerous drug dealer/ manufacturer" off the streets.

I'm tempted to join the local protest gang with a sign that says, "Marijuana Drug Dealer ? You say that like it's a bad thing !"

... to protest the arrest of some guy who sold Cannabis legally for $10 a gram.

But I don't want to put a mark on my back. I guess that's part of how they "keep us in place."

blastfrompast

Veteran
Good luck....
Hopefully you will have a good PO for your house arrest..i got either 15 or 18months..
My guy was nice after the first 12 months relaxed a bit and got rid of the "we can call you at any time to checkup" clause on my conditions...Had threats of piss tests too in the first few months but never ended up having to give one sample.

The threat of heading to jail to serve rest of sentence was enough to keep me away from MJ for most of the time.

HydroManiac

I am getting out of the 1/2 way house next week and moving into my own place I will be on a ankle monitor until about July then I am on parole so things are looking up for me now

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Cool Man, They still got Ya by the balls, but the grip is getting looser.
At least if Ya find a lady you can bring Her home (or NOT)lol.

Peace; 1TT

HydroManiac

I am officially out of the 1/2 way house I am on a ankle monitor but this is the most freedom I have had in a long time!:woohoo: