What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

62,000 watt Coco grow.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see no UL rating for those ballasts. Hmmm, so much for code. Peace GS

The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance (electrical, gas and other safety standards) to North American safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s) in 50 states and Canada and retailers accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product safety.

Keep trying.

whatthe215

Veteran
DAMN this is gonna be sick..

I really wanna see what a runs worth of nutrients looks like for this. I can just imagine "oh yeah I'd like to order a PALLET of Floranova please..."

S

swisscheese

He meant a ford f150 ferrari edition! Nice pics can't wait to see the grow really get going, impressive.

Kit Kat

I've always wanted to watch a big show start from the ground up, thanks for sharing! This looks like it's gonna be awesome.

:thanks:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drool nice job Vagp......on my bucket list I want to to run a small 12k+ run somewhere at least once.....cannot wait to see how this turns out!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
puttin in work!! shady carpentry and all lol, cant wait to see this filled up, i like those water rings too.....and come on man pics of the ferrari! all i saw were cloth seats out of a honda civic!

kal el

Glad I caught this, it will be interesting for sure.
Way to go bro.

Oh the book is in print and out. The publisher and Skunk is sending him and Mo to Jamaica for a week. He's gonna teach the rastas how to grow organic lol. Seems he has a pretty strong following on the island :biggrin:

Good luck with the new grow. Sounds awesome!

What's it called? I had no idea he even was working on a book.
Tell him I congratulate him.

toastfighter2

Just sitting here reading through this post, and realized that you are going to be using the same ballasts that I am using. I found my at a local grow shop for just over 200, but that is with a cord set, bulb, and a bat wing reflector. Been running it for about 3 months now(on 110v, if it makes a difference), and the only complaint I have with them is that they run pretty hot. I found that a small fan pointed in its general direction is enough to take care of that, just a heads up, because I know a bank of 25 of them will get hot as hell.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Props once again for you BC people keeping it real and growing on the level. I think every grower should have a head stash of dmt. It makes you a better grower. And that is fact.

Zendo

This is just like my setup, only I've got 58k less lights than you!!

What nutes will you be using?

:lurk:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am running a bunch of different nutes everywhere.

I have one spot with H&G. Another spot with CNS17. Another spot with Lucas and now this place. I was thinking of Floranova.