What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed

A

Alfred

Well at least you weren't one of the poor souls that DID pay the ridiculous price tag. :)

While part of me hoped they got good results for the price that they paid, another part finds it amusing that it turned out to be schwag. Sorry.

Elite Nugz

Hey Elite......why were u kicked out of *********?

I dont know what that is..... but mods dont like when I call them on their bullshit. I got into a little debate with another guy and when it was clearly over... then mod jumps in and starts talking shit. So I called him on his BS, and asked why he was starting up drama that was already dont and over with. So he went on a little power trip and banned me. No sweat off my balls man. Too many Canna sites around for me to care about that one. If you ask me... its their loss.

Elite Nugz

Oh.... we're talking about the Farm?? LoL. Thats a different story. I know a dude.... Im not gonna name any names. He's a breeder now selling out seed sites..... but he use to live 10 minutes from me. I gave him a bunch of my cuts, introduced him to some of my buddies, which he got cuts from..... and I pretty much opened up my entire strain selection to him. Was always giving him free weed, because the dude had PTSD.... So I always tried to look out for him. Then, when I finally asked him for a cut, the guy lied to me and said he only had a few cuts, which he was hoarding the good stuff in his garage, that I didnt see while at his house.

So I hit him up on the Farm a couple times... kinda joking, talking shit... messing with him a little.... and this fool was cool with a mod and had that mod ban me... saying I was harassing this dude for cuts. LoL. Crazy as hell. So I dont like the guy.... hes still around and Ive saw threads here with people talking shit about him, which he deserves..... But I wont throw him under the bus... even though he did me...

Oh... and thats not even half of it... but thats all that needs to be said... So thats why I got banned from there. Too much fake hype and non-sense on that site. They were about fuckin people, creating hype and selling bullshit. Mods acted like little kids... go look around that site and look how many people have the word Banned under their name. Its crazy. He ran that site into the ground. Only thing keeping it going now is all the money Logic spends on advertising in magazines and elsewhere. So a whole new group is over there getting screwed in the brown eye.

I was kicked out too.....We should start a fraternity.

LOL

LoL. I dont think the site could handle the high volume of traffic.

Who hasnt been banned from the pmsfarm..... Az

LoL. Very very true.... but I dont want to start a Farm bashing thread. Everyone whos been around for a minute knows how dirty they are. For the people really in the know.... Know about Logic getting popped in the face for screwing someone over, during one of the cups. Im not allowed to go into details about that one though. LMAO!! Just wish I woulda seen it.

thegambler

Well, I had a different "handle" when I was over there and you'd probably recognize me in a heartbeat. Just look at how many breeders were there and left on bad terms. That alone speaks volumes!

delae632

I grew out 6 Starfighter phenos from seed and they all turned out really nice. Every one of 'em was keeper quality but I had to narrow it down to 2 due to space issues. It was a very easy strain to grow IMO as well. I haven't heard anything but good reviews from everyone that's tried it so far and a lot of people have. If anyone wants to try it for themselves you can go get it at iMedz in San Jose. Chopped @ 64 days, organic, soil, 3 month cure.

Elite Nugz

I grew out 6 Starfighter phenos from seed and they all turned out really nice. Every one of 'em was keeper quality but I had to narrow it down to 2 due to space issues. It was a very easy strain to grow IMO as well. I haven't heard anything but good reviews from everyone that's tried it so far and a lot of people have. If anyone wants to try it for themselves you can go get it at iMedz in San Jose. Chopped @ 64 days, organic, soil, 3 month cure.

Im not saying that they were horrible... but they werent anything that I would keep around. I have 5 more of the original beans Alien gave me... So who knows.... maybe I'll find a keeper. Just in my opinion... there shouldnt have been not one bad pheno in a pack of such expensive beans. I can buy a pack from OG Raskal, and just about even bean will be a keeper. The hardest part was narrowing it down to one keeper. I couldnt, so I have to keep 2. One Fire leaning and one White leaning.

I just think Alien needs to work his males a little more, to make sure he know exactly whats being passed along in those crosses. Im sure the females were all stellar..... but maybe that male is the one that sent mine in the wrong direction. Still cool smoke... just not anything that I would keep.

Grojak

I just think Alien needs to work his males a little more, to make sure he know exactly whats being passed along in those crosses.

Speaking of which Exotix Genetics released Starfighter F2's on different sight lol rhymes with amaZON.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lol i was kicked out of the farm too.....buncha power tripping idiots over there. it was pretty obvious that the moderators and alien teamed up on this release to build up the hype. he was making claims like 3lb per light, and the more tastiest herb ever.

sucks because i liked alien from when we chatted here on IC but guess he fell downhill....could have been a good brand.

sucks the pheno was bad but most packs of beans have a bad pheno or two....id be down to run those last 5 lol..

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i have two phenos(sexed and there girls) of starfighter x arcata trainwreck...........gonna be throwin them in in a couple of months. gotta take cuts and bush them out really big.........should be intresting.......

its called "de-railed" starfighter (m) x arcata trainwreck (f)........shot out to puma/jaws gear..........killin it man.........

superglue

it's a "GAME CHANGER" :)

lmao, when i kept hearing that my bs meter pegged

now exotic uses the same phrase ?

fools and their $$$ are soon parted

ghostly

Ive smoked a lot of this gear ...
The LAD is good, maybe even better than good. Not spectacular. just burned a lil in fact...
The Tahoe Alien on the other hand is excellent. The smell is unique and the stone sublime.
Also burned the star fighter... Frosty weed and regal smoke. The TA leaning pheno is my favorite.
To give Exotic his just dues, he's been working both sides of the line and digging deeper to refine the positive qualities of these strains. Testing everything in house and via independents, what more do you want?

Should X have waited 4 months for you to finish your single female test? Tisk, tisk... Folks are so quick to judge these days.