What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

Many thanks Pablos!! Check out the perfect SSSDH in the back with the Nevs/Larry in the foreground, this plant is a real beauty, I have a nice big mom too.She smells like the SSH with a twang of diesel, very strong stink for sure.Couldn't be happier!:)
picture.php

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looks great man. Moonshine had a Trainwreck x Nevilles which looked amazing.

LVPK, Lemon Larry, ECSD, Chem D. This looks like an interesting project. I'm curious where the highs will be with all of these. The Haze from the Nevilles could really throw something unique into the mix.

Was the Nevilles pollen from recent stock?

G

guest121295

I bought the pack of Nevilles in July of 2010 so it's pretty recent.Mixed up pollen from 3 of them and shot it 'round the world!:)

G

guest121295

A shot looking back through all the tops with the lamps on, the plants are yellowing out like an ecsd will around the 65th day of 12/12.The flowers are growing but the laeves are falling.Some of the plants needed a bit more or less of this or that but in general I'm pleased with the kind of tops I'm growing, I can obviously flush and let the leaves die back and them hand trim after I dry them.I hit them with one last koolbloom shot yesterday and I think with the upconing swell of flowers they'll be nice.I did fvck a few up but nothing tragic...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's one of the tweeked ones, I really believe it ws overwatering, the weather went warm and I had to water 3x a day then it went cool and I continued to soak the pots fearing a dry out...When I see too many yellow leaves early I think it's overwatering.At this age they shouldn't be drinking much anyway...
picture.php

G

guest121295

The same wierd one, the bud has the strongest smell in the garden but the leaves look like shit, I think in 2 weeks the leaves will be gone and the buds will be rank..:)
picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Some of the plants on the back wall are finishing a bit faster so I started flushing them out a few days back...
picture.php

G

guest121295

These tops look more like your average over sized cola but they actually look more like the top ^^^above up close...
picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi CHACO :wave:

nice job :good:

i like you pix from your tower

peace
DiMoDz

G

guest121295

Thanks so much ya'll I do appreciate it.I cut some from an earlier plant this morning, the smell was so strong I had to have some flavor around...
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest121295

This SSSDH is just about the rudest plant in the garden, just jammed with thick raunchy flowers...
picture.php

G

guest121295

This plant stinks so much I keep pulling test buds off so I can try it every day next week.Some of the plants have a nice smell, nothing intense but at least 3 or 4 are very strong.You inhale the smell with this bud and you have a memory of the Nevs...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts