What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

M

medical_shed

My baby NepJam...

I love these already, most vigorous of my current strains.

Thank you Dubi for the wonderful seeds.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello medical shed,

beautiful Nepalese jam seedlings, they look strong and robust for early stages. Thanks for posting!

Highlighter, Nepalese jam has been in stock at Seedbay in the past and will be back soon.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx dubi! :wave:

I know they sold out fairly quick last time they were offered, which I would think would be incentive to get them restocked. :wink:

Mirage

medical shed,

Great looking baby you have there. Is it from the new NepJam cross by ACE?

Peace and good grows.
Mirage

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should be getting some NJ beans soon.
Ill make some crosses with it indoors this winter and next summer will show if it can finish outside at my nordic lattitude.

M

medical_shed

Mirage said:
medical shed,

Great looking baby you have there. Is it from the new NepJam cross by ACE?

Peace and good grows.
Mirage

Yes Mirage this is the newest ones that were up on the bay a couple of months ago.

I have more pics but can't seem to upload at the moment? Will try again tomorrow when I repot, won't be too long til they're put into flower. Two confirmed females and two males from 4 seeds all looking superb.

Here's both of the males a few days ago

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day medical shed,

Im glad to hear you have interesting nepalese jam females there! Best wishes for flowering! :wink:

ap00

dubi,
If I can offer a criticism: I think you should provide more detailed descriptions of each strain, especially of the high...

G

I guess I got lucky back in September. I looked at sb and there were the NepJam beans - so I bought a pack. After looking at this thread, it make me wonder if I got new stuff or a pack of year old that was sitting around. My beans were shipped the week of September 4th.

Peace

M

medical_shed

Think that's when I got mine Mojo, DG and Dubi might know how old they are but I reckon nepjam seeds don't lie around too long anywhere.

Mine have just started flowering, I had to remove most of the fan leaves a couple of weeks ago due to mold but they're recovering well.

G

Thanks for answering medical_shed. Yeah, I'm sure I got fresh beans.

I've had this one marked for my next grow for a couple of months. I hope it's strong shit. I love the shape of the plant. Yours look great. What kinda light do you have them under and how long did you veg, if ya don't mind.

Peace

Ya know what med? I can go back and read it. I'm just stoned right now and a little lazy. lmao.

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

lol no worries man. They were vegged under cfls for a long time in 3gal buckets but it was cold in my veg room.
They're still stretching but I'm guessing they stretch just over double. With good conditions I doubt they need much more than 6-7 weeks veg to get them that size.

Be very careful when applying N in flower to the more Jamaican pheno (top pic) though as they will stretch a lot overnight, I'll be using just seaweed from now on instead of bio-biz grow.

Best of luck with them, they're beautiful plants to grow.

Oh yeah I'm flowering under 600w hps.

G

medical_shed said:
lol no worries man. They were vegged under cfls for a long time in 3gal buckets but it was cold in my veg room.
They're still stretching but I'm guessing they stretch just over double. With good conditions I doubt they need much more than 6-7 weeks veg to get them that size.

Be very careful when applying N in flower to the more Jamaican pheno (top pic) though as they will stretch a lot overnight, I'll be using just seaweed from now on instead of bio-biz grow.

Best of luck with them, they're beautiful plants to grow.

Oh yeah I'm flowering under 600w hps.

Cool! Thanks for the info. OK, a long time in veg. My kinda answer, man, hehehe. To me a week is a long time to veg, lol. I've been vegging under MH but am about to go with CFL for the moms and an 8 strip, 4ft, t5 fixture for clones/veg. Then they go to 1000w hps. These veged for 5 days if I remember correctly. Memory's been a little iffy lately, hehe. After visiting the med forum and finding out that smoking weed cures just about anything, I've been smoking to cure my memory prob but I guess I need to smoke more cause I've still got the prob and it seems to be getting worse.

Peace

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta::rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

5 days of veg

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

Yeah forgot to mention I'm growing in compost. 3-4 would probably do it in hydro.

G

Thanks medical_shed. And my future grow thanks you. I'll keep an eye on the N during the grow. I'll be able to veg longer under the cfl's. The MH is ok if you've got a 20 foot ceiling, lol. You just can't get the MH light close enough to em to keep the node spacing tight. Thanks again.

Peace

I

Iron_Lion

A question to anyone that has grown nepjam, what is the average flowering time? Also, what is the high like?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mojo said:
I guess I got lucky back in September. I looked at sb and there were the NepJam beans - so I bought a pack. After looking at this thread, it make me wonder if I got new stuff or a pack of year old that was sitting around. My beans were shipped the week of September 4th.

Peace

Hello mojo,

Nepalese jam seeds sold at Seedbay were harvested June 07. They are indeed very fresh! Best wishes for your nepalese jam grow. Your plants are real impressive. Im sure NJ will express her best potential in your hands!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
medical_shed said:
Think that's when I got mine Mojo, DG and Dubi might know how old they are but I reckon nepjam seeds don't lie around too long anywhere.

Mine have just started flowering, I had to remove most of the fan leaves a couple of weeks ago due to mold but they're recovering well.

Hello medical_shed, :smile:

We have never experienced fungus leaf problems when growing nepalese jam.

Best recommendation would be to move plants outside garden and clean seriously garden zone, fans, tools etc ... then apply a fungicide to all plants before move them inside garden zone again. You can use traditional Sulfur fungicide for plants without flowers or any other good bio fungicide you can find.

Improve aireation and air extraction if you believe ambient is humid and heavy. Humid rate around 40 % should be fine.

Try to solve it before flowering cycle, fungus can be quite problematic later.

Thanks a lot for posting! :wink: Plants look promising, ready for flowering!

Last edited: