What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ERYTHRODERMIC PSORIASIS WITH IMAGE

T

Teddybrae

picture.php

I 'm better now but my central reason for posting is to provide information for sufferers especially new sufferers who probably like myself had a hard time understanding just what was happening to them.

This is written and posted for the Psoriasis Sufferer who has received a diagnosis of Erythrodermic Psoriasis from mainstream Medical Practitioners. These Medicos likely will have invited You to enter a Hospital for Ointments, Rest and Other Treatments. You will understand by now that ‘Ointments’ means Steroid Creams; and ‘Other Treatments’ means Chemotherapy. You will be reading this while searching for an Alternative Treatment.​

I treated my E. Psoriasis with Cannabis Oils and was well again in two months. My Cannabis-friendly General Practitioner said my dose of the illness was the second worst he had seen and “… the other bloke died”. He considers my Cannabis-aided rapid return to health was “… miraculous”.​

My Medicines came via the Hemp Embassy in Nimbin New South Wales Australia and were made by Tony Bower (Mullaways Medical Cannabis).

I discovered that the most soothing Ointment was "Calendula & Hypericum 4.1x" Second most soothing was Paw Paw (Papaya) Ointment.

(Mainstream medical authorities emphasise their narrow viewpoint in that the Calendula and Hypericum ointment is approved in Oz only as a pet medicine! OK for your dog but not for you!!!)

Last edited:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
There is a link between psoriasis and the kidneys. In fact the skin in general and the kidneys are very strongly associated as elimination pathways. As is the liver.

The skin will show signs when other elimination pathways are under stress, often in changing seasons, which is why skin conditions often pop up when the system is under some extra stress that is burdening the bodies ability to process and eliminate toxins. I reckon if you take herbs good for the kidneys it will go away. Give it a whirl, dandelion leaf jumps to mind but their are other diuretics like asparagus you can eat.

We all have a constitution unique to us and our unique recombination of our antecedents genes. Although you may effectively have the same constitution as others.

Id expect you to have quite light blue eyes possibly with some green heterochromia around the center.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'I 'm better now but my central reason for posting is to provide information for sufferers especially new sufferers who probably like myself are having a hard time understanding just what is happening to them.'

Maybe I misconstrued it when he said 'I'm better now?'.....

Yeah - but maybe he's still suffering.

Is it over? Doesn't look like over..

If it is Teddybrae, great for you, what's your remedy .. if not, I'm feeling for you.. thanks for the information.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
'I 'm better now but my central reason for posting is to provide information for sufferers especially new sufferers who probably like myself are having a hard time understanding just what is happening to them.'

Maybe I misconstrued it when he said 'I'm better now?'.....

Yeah - but maybe he's still suffering.
Sorry Gypsy it was in the first sentence, why wouldn't i see it there?:tiphat:

T

Teddybrae

Yours is GOOD STUFF, Sog!

listen, three years later I had blood in pee and CT scans found a cancer on the outside of my left kidney. these growths can be easily removed by Laser. however mine had gone undetected for so long that the growth was compressing the kidney and it needed removal. Since then my energy has increased in leaps and bounds, even for an old bloke. the other kidney started to perform much better as soon as the other was gone.

I have a cyst in my liver.

I am brown eyed. whether I have green in there ... I cannot see!

Antecedents are heavy smoking tobacco, heavy drinking, poverty diet on one side ... transgenerational poverty/anxiety on the other.

Recovery from my illnesses were accompanied by uplifting changes in my character. And I think of the biblical statement that: the sins of the father shall be passed down to the sons yeah even to the third and fourth generations! Then I wonder if my illness was the 'expunging' of antecedent family behaviour. I hope so and that none of my descendants need to suffer from this illness

Thank you Sog!

There is a link between psoriasis and the kidneys. In fact the skin in general and the kidneys are very strongly associated as elimination pathways. As is the liver.

The skin will show signs when other elimination pathways are under stress, often in changing seasons, which is why skin conditions often pop up when the system is under some extra stress that is burdening the bodies ability to process and eliminate toxins. I reckon if you take herbs good for the kidneys it will go away. Give it a whirl, dandelion leaf jumps to mind but their are other diuretics like asparagus you can eat.

We all have a constitution unique to us and our unique recombination of our antecedents genes. Although you may effectively have the same constitution as others.

Id expect you to have quite light blue eyes possibly with some green heterochromia around the center.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
... And I think of the biblical statement that: the sins of the father shall be passed down to the sons yeah even to the third and fourth generations! Then I wonder if my illness was the 'expunging' of antecedent family behaviour.

... in a way, this is how epigenesis is supposed to work, turning genes on or off

Epigenetic inheritance:

Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance is the transmission of information from one generation of an organism to the next (i.e., parent–child transmission) that affects the traits of offspring without alteration of the primary structure of DNA (i.e., the sequence of nucleotides)—in other words, epigenetically.

T

Teddybrae

The 'red-skin' (erythrodermic) part of the illness has gone. but Psoriasis is a chronic immune system disorder. so scaly scabs still form on my skin but few and far between. Whereas in the above pic my whole body was losing skin.
I will write more in the first post above when I have the time and energy because I want it to be information available to All.
Thanks Guys ... I sense you're with me!

JojoB

The most important thing is that the terrible stage of the disease has passed, I hope it can be stopped with the help of constant meds.

JojoB

Yes, your information is really useful and I want to say "thank you". You feel easier when somebody shares his story with a good ending. My husband has psoriasis and we are very frustrated because of it. The disease constantly bothers him. We were recently advised by a great medical center where we started A Natural Treatment For Psoriasis. However, I would like to try to apply your methods of treatment. Reading your post, I was really surprised that you treated the disease with Cannabis Oils, I've never known about such treatment, but if it helped you, we'll try it too! I hope you feel better now!

JojoB

Yes, your information is really useful and I want to say "thank you". You feel easier when somebody shares his story with a good ending. My husband has psoriasis and we are very frustrated because of it. The disease constantly bothers him. We were recently advised by a great medical center where we started A Natural Treatment For Psoriasis. However, I would like to try to apply your methods of treatment. Reading your post, I was really surprised that you treated the disease with Cannabis Oils, I've never known about such treatment, but if it helped you, we'll try it too! I hope you feel better now!