What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoors With 818 Headband

growdady

Okay here were are day 1 of week 3 flowering. This girl is on cruise control at the moment nothing to report yesterday she was given plain water feeding. Also the super cropped clone is showing a little root touching the inside wall of the clear cup. I guess my buddy was right that's 4 for 4. Anyways lets look at a few shots of the young lady and her 4 clones.

Attachments

• roots.1.3.19 (2).jpg
    roots.1.3.19 (2).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.3.19.jpg
    1.3.19.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 17
  • clones.1.3.19.jpg
    clones.1.3.19.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking nice man, I didn't see if this is Call connection 818 or what...??? I noticed you started the one seed just curious the breeder. Sorry if I overlooked it, but anyway nice grow

growdady

Hello wvkindbud, thanks for taking the time to have a look at the young lady. Yes she hails from Cali Connections.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I ran the og sfv kush, and Tahoe about 8yrs or so ago and they were insane. id like to try these 818 they look great man. good luck

growdady

Today is week 4 of flower. She is doing fine,I'm not pulling her out the tent for pictures today. I will get some up of her this weekend. but this is just for my records of her flowering age.

growdady

Here we are at 4 weeks flowering. She was given a feeding about a hour ago. She was given CalMag @ 5ml, Kushie Kush and Big Bud @ 8ml. I had a bottle of Humboldt County's Own Gravitation G10. I added 5ml of that, and 16ml of Connoisseur A, 16ml of Connoisseur B. And lastly Carboload @8ml. The fan leaves blocking bud sites were removed this week.

Attachments

• 1.12.19 (3).jpg
    1.12.19 (3).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.12.19 (2).jpg
    1.12.19 (2).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 1.12.19.jpg
    1.12.19.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 20

djibra

Here we are at 4 weeks flowering. She was given a feeding about a hour ago. She was given CalMag @ 5ml, Kushie Kush and Big Bud @ 8ml. I had a bottle of Humboldt County's Own Gravitation G10. I added 5ml of that, and 16ml of Connoisseur A, 16ml of Connoisseur B. And lastly Carboload @8ml. The fan leaves blocking bud sites were removed this week.

she is a beast

growdady

Her tops are shaping up to be gigantic! Admiring her structure as well. Nice work dude. How is she smelling?

Well she is smelling like fruit and fuel. I love rubbing her stem and smelling my fingers great smell. And thanks Tahoe for dropping in on the young lady.

growdady

young lady, today is the start of week 5 flowering. She is doing well atm and needs watered every 2 days. She was watered right before this picture of her was taken. She had been busy bulking up all over. I cant wait until she is done because I don't have any Sour OG in my repertoire of buds. Well here she is week 5 of flower.

Attachments

• 1.17.19.jpg
    1.17.19.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.17.19 (2).jpg
    1.17.19 (2).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1.17.19 (3).jpg
    1.17.19 (3).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 18

growdady

Decided to take clones today from clone 1. Two clones were cut ran straight to promix. For my records clones were cut 1.19.19. Lets see of we can go 6 for 6 with the clones. They were sprayed and placed under a cfl bulb. Lets see how long they take to root or if they even live.

Attachments

• 1.19.19.new,clones.jpg
    1.19.19.new,clones.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 22

growdady

Here she is week 6 of flower. She is drinking a gallon every 2 days. All other pictures will be taken from inside the tent. She is getting fat and the branches are bending when moved. I staked the 2 main colas today as the plant was ready to fall over. Here is a quick look at the young lady this morning.

Attachments

• 1.24.19.jpg
    1.24.19.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Rodehazrd

Looking very correct there Grodaddy
I kept a cut of 818 I got as a freebie from the tude site for 3 years. I later bought a sixpack to see if anything was better. They were all the same one went a week or so longer (11 weeks ) than the others but all in all a very well worked line IMHO. I stopped growing her because of the smell. I'm in a deep red state and I just couldn't take her anywhere. I found a 1/3 cup of gypsum per 5 gal fabric pot drove the terps crazy. (sulfur?) I still get requests for her. I do miss that instant punch and soaring euphoria. My Bangi Haze is close but not as much body punch. I do want more. I love the way she fades in a room thats cool at night.
I can't wait to see yours finish.
somokemifugottum:tiphat:

growdady

Looking very correct there Grodaddy
I kept a cut of 818 I got as a freebie from the tude site for 3 years. I later bought a sixpack to see if anything was better. They were all the same one went a week or so longer (11 weeks ) than the others but all in all a very well worked line IMHO. I stopped growing her because of the smell. I'm in a deep red state and I just couldn't take her anywhere. I found a 1/3 cup of gypsum per 5 gal fabric pot drove the terps crazy. (sulfur?) I still get requests for her. I do miss that instant punch and soaring euphoria. My Bangi Haze is close but not as much body punch. I do want more. I love the way she fades in a room thats cool at night.
I can't wait to see yours finish.
somokemifugottum:tiphat:
Hi Rodehazard! yes she can stink the place up a bit, sorry you cant enjoy her anymore. Is your Bangi Haze from seed or cut? Thanks for taking the time to stop by the thread.

Rodehazrd

Hi Rodehazard! yes she can stink the place up a bit, sorry you cant enjoy her anymore. Is your Bangi Haze from seed or cut? Thanks for taking the time to stop by the thread.
Grodaddy

I grew the seed plants of bangi outdoors this last summer. I kept the clones of five girls and now only cloning #4 she was great smoke and I got 12 oz off her in a 30 gallon tote. She's a wider leaf than the others and way more vigor. Smoke test was real close on all 5 I grew so I went with the stout girl with the fattest buds. I would love to have a 818 cut again but I made some crosses with Bodhi gogi and several other strains and I'm working through them first so not likely to spend $ on seeds for a while. I also grew out the Larry from Cali and loved all of them. Wish I had that back too. I used a mix I got off a High Brix thread by budrunner on this site. He lists some good foliar recipe's too.
Stay well :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts