What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Right guys this is a heads up we will be going LIVE with the GN Collection on Monday afternoon say 5pm GMT so hopefully that should be early morning for some of you US guys as not to miss out ..

So 5pm Monday evening ...:dance013:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen the Chimera seeds are online now. Prices seem a bit hefty. Those went for 40£ under Breeders Retail...

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I know.. it really made me have to sit and prioritize lol

It'll probably make them go around more people this way but dayum that's a lot of 100s ;)

I think you'll struggle to shift those SS beans at that price tho tbh. Wee bit pie in the sky..

Koondense

Veteran
I think those prices are not correct, all new stuff has the same price also Cannacopia seeds which were 5x cheaper at BR's.
Better wait for tomorrow or I'll go bankrupt in a few clicks :)

Cheers

just686

Ya i about cried when I saw the price thats double the price for how much breeder retail had Chimera's gear... $131 dollars WOW an i wanted some Chimera beans bad

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Chimera's gear is worth it for sure but I just can't spend that much. I was surprised at the price. I'm going to have to save my pennies so I can get some bb x gf someday.

karkrash

Absurd prices to say the least when it was originally retailed for 1/3 the price when it first dropped at 3 other large retailers.

Regardless of them being stored well most these seeds were not released yesterday and the skunkman gear shouldn't even come close to such a price imo.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry for the disappointment guys iv just been advised by Gypsy to alter the Cannacopia stock and Sam Skunkman stock to a more reasonable price £50 a pack But Chimera stock will be staying the same at £100 as its the last of any Chimera seeds that are available right now and £100 for a pack of great genetics is not expensive in todays current market when there's people out there charging 2-3 times this for hacked together S1's of some so called elite's ,

You cant put a price on proper bred genetics when you find that special keeper...

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And Skunkmans Ancient Skunk are 10 packs? Under BR they were 100 seeds a pack for 100£ iirc because of 10% germ rate. That would be still 5 times the price now.