What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Your Real Gorilla Seeds order has been received!

Your Real Gorilla Seeds order has been received!

Hi art.spliff,

Just to let you know — we've received your order #, and it is now being processed:

[Order #] (6th December 2020)

KC42 - 5

REAL GORILL4 - 6

Xodus#1 - 6

Super ODG#4 - 6

Early Grape Berry - 6

Divine - 5

Real Gorilla Knitted Multifunctional Elastic Seamless Microfiber Flower Bicycle Scarf Headband Bandana

RGS - NL#2 x Chem x OPG

Seeds: 10

Thanks for using www.realgorillaseeds.com!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
What is this mate ? You had trouble with an order???

Hi art.spliff,

Just to let you know — we've received your order #, and it is now being processed:

[Order #] (6th December 2020)

KC42 - 5

REAL GORILL4 - 6

Xodus#1 - 6

Super ODG#4 - 6

Early Grape Berry - 6

Divine - 5

Real Gorilla Knitted Multifunctional Elastic Seamless Microfiber Flower Bicycle Scarf Headband Bandana

RGS - NL#2 x Chem x OPG

Seeds: 10

Thanks for using www.realgorillaseeds.com!

need4weed

Veteran
I'd been stalking for sour diesel drop from Karma. Though now it looks like rezdog is back making seeds and .. man, check out his instagram.

I e been waiting on that drop too. Missed out on the last 2 drops.

A shame top dawg seeds variation isn't readily available in Europe

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys anyone who was looking for the restock and new strains on real gorilla seeds for outdoor genetics we are going live with new staff and a big restock tomorrow Sunday, the 10th of January at 2 pm sorry for the delays guys it’s been hectic but enjoy speak to you soon

Panikz

maxeaux

Hi PANIKZ, I am not able to contact you through your website, Iam looking for a fem outdoor strain that is not too pungent and has a good calyx-leaf ratio. I am at latitude 49. Could you help me please?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi PANIKZ, I am not able to contact you through your website, Iam looking for a fem outdoor strain that is not too pungent and has a good calyx-leaf ratio. I am at latitude 49. Could you help me please?

Sure thing mate try the Maff or mighty gold or mighty freeze..

Manitoba madness s1 are also great

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
RealGorillaSeeds are damn good, I've got a SCC going in flowering and have a clone or 2 or it, can't wait to try it!!! But I've ran probably 10strains and can't find a bad one!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts