What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
IMPROVED BUBBA HASH VERSION, WITH ITS BEST QUALITIES, BUT FASTER AND MORE RESISTANT FOR OUTDOOR GROWING

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/earlybubbahash.html

Early Bubba Hash is an even faster and more resistant version of our Bubba Hash, especially designed for outdoor growing in cold and wet climates.

100% indica hybrid that combines 3 excellent afghanis of very different origin, of excellent quality and personality. Super intense and complex afghani indica aromas. Rock hard and sugar rolled buds of amazing density and weight. Very to easy to trim.

Each plant produces excellent, good yielding and very hardy hashplant expressions of outstanding quality, incredibly beautiful and ornamental too for its colors.

ErdPurt influences in this cross with its very strong and thick structure, super early flowering, providing also beautiful pinkish pigmentation in the pistils in approximately 50% of the plants. The other half display a more classic Bubba Kush pheno, with a more purple brownish maturation, and mainly coffee, sweet, earthy/hashy aromas.

An excellent, early, refined, extreme outdoor hashplant of great medicinal potential.

Best pure indica choice for outdoor growing in cold climates, but also works perfectly in warm, arid climates and indoors.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
100 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 7-9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: AUGUST / SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-50º
THC: 3-4 %
CBD: 10-12 %

GENETICS: Bubba Kush/HashPlant 90's (#64) x afghani ErdPurt.

STRUCTURE: Incredibly beautiful classic indica hashplants of medium size. Powerful and vigorous growth, with huge broad leaves of old hashplant look. Large and hard stems that withstand excellently the wind.

BOUQUET: Mainly hash, coffee and wet soil after the rain, complemented by touches of black forest fruits aromas (blackberry, black currant).

HIGH: Pleasant effect that combines a clear mind with relaxing body sensations. Good medicinal properties against pain, anxiety and insomnia.The effect is slightly softer than our original Bubba Hash.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors and outdoors until latitude 50º.
Especially designed for outdoor growing in cold and wet climates.

We recommend average fertilizer for the growing stage, medium-high for the first half of flowering and then softer until maturation.

Attachments

• BKHP x EP bud done.jpg
    BKHP x EP bud done.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 23
  • EarlyBubbaHash.jpg
    EarlyBubbaHash.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
  • BKHP x EP bud done4.jpg
    BKHP x EP bud done4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
  • BKHP x EP buds done.jpg
    BKHP x EP buds done.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 22
  • BKHP x EP bud done2.jpg
    BKHP x EP bud done2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 21
  • BKHP x EP bud done3.jpg
    BKHP x EP bud done3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

subrovka

..still looking for a potent and mold resistant variety to grow outdoors at 52°N this summer. really interesting these beans

Zitz

..still looking for a potent and mold resistant variety to grow outdoors at 52°N this summer. really interesting these beans

Agreed, sounds like a tasty hashplant for sure, I wonder if this is earlier finishing than the PCK x Erdpurt?

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Looks like a winner and will be doing a patch of these. They seem to be a bit bushier than a columnar growth pattern. Also need to know that I wont be running into any male bananas in this female version or it can mess up a whole seasons work as far as marketing the product. Thanks for the great new genetics

The English Cut

Agreed, sounds like a tasty hashplant for sure, I wonder if this is earlier finishing than the PCK x Erdpurt?

In my experience outdoors last year, yes it finished a couple of weeks before the PCK x Erdpurt. I was really surprised by just how fast the Early Bubba Hash was. The PCK x Erdpurt was definitely more resistant though.

In my experience outdoors last year, yes it finished a couple of weeks before the PCK x Erdpurt. I was really surprised by just how fast the Early Bubba Hash was. The PCK x Erdpurt was definitely more resistant though.

Thanks for the info TEC. Which did you prefer to smoke? I'm looking for a euphoric indica to run.

The English Cut

Thanks for the info TEC. Which did you prefer to smoke? I'm looking for a euphoric indica to run.

Personally I preferred the fruitier flavours of the PCK x Erdpurt, and it was definitely stronger than I expected, that really surprised me. The Early BH was much more classic afghani flavour, earthy, hashy, seems closer to pure Bubba Kush than the original Bubba Hash hybrid imo, so if that's your bag it's highly recommended.

Zitz

Personally I preferred the fruitier flavours of the PCK x Erdpurt, and it was definitely stronger than I expected, that really surprised me. The Early BH was much more classic afghani flavour, earthy, hashy, seems closer to pure Bubba Kush than the original Bubba Hash hybrid imo, so if that's your bag it's highly recommended.

Thanks, Ive been torn between these 2 strains,
There is also the regular bubba hash that will be released soon (we are spoilt as usual) :)...

Thanks for the info! Jeez maybe I need both.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
IMPROVED BUBBA HASH VERSION, WITH ITS BEST QUALITIES, BUT FASTER AND MORE RESISTANT FOR OUTDOOR GROWING

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/earlybubbahash.html

Early Bubba Hash is an even faster and more resistant version of our Bubba Hash, especially designed for outdoor growing in cold and wet climates.

100% indica hybrid that combines 3 excellent afghanis of very different origin, of excellent quality and personality. Super intense and complex afghani indica aromas. Rock hard and sugar rolled buds of amazing density and weight. Very to easy to trim.

Each plant produces excellent, good yielding and very hardy hashplant expressions of outstanding quality, incredibly beautiful and ornamental too for its colors.

ErdPurt influences in this cross with its very strong and thick structure, super early flowering, providing also beautiful pinkish pigmentation in the pistils in approximately 50% of the plants. The other half display a more classic Bubba Kush pheno, with a more purple brownish maturation, and mainly coffee, sweet, earthy/hashy aromas.

An excellent, early, refined, extreme outdoor hashplant of great medicinal potential.

Best pure indica choice for outdoor growing in cold climates, but also works perfectly in warm, arid climates and indoors.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
100 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 7-9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: AUGUST / SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-50º
THC: 12-15 %

GENETICS: Bubba Kush/HashPlant 90's (#64) x afghani ErdPurt.

STRUCTURE: Incredibly beautiful classic indica hashplants of medium size. Powerful and vigorous growth, with huge broad leaves of old hashplant look. Large and hard stems that withstand excellently the wind.

BOUQUET: Mainly hash, coffee and wet soil after the rain, complemented by touches of black forest fruits aromas (blackberry, black currant).

HIGH: Pleasant effect that combines a clear mind with relaxing body sensations. Good medicinal properties against pain, anxiety and insomnia.The effect is slightly softer than our original Bubba Hash.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors and outdoors until latitude 50º.
Especially designed for outdoor growing in cold and wet climates.

We recommend average fertilizer for the growing stage, medium-high for the first half of flowering and then softer until maturation.
hey Dubi since im at the same latitude as u guys at Ace 37n when is the proper time i should start these seeds? i dont want to plant them to early and have them start to flower and then start to reveg..thanks Dubi

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hey there Outlaw. Glad to see your going to be growing some of these this year too. In the process of ordering some myself. I am at 43N and thinking about popping them early may. I am also going to be running Malawi x PCK as well. Popping those End of march. Gonna fill my beach up with them like I did the KC33. Does anyone know what the discount code for ordering at ACE's site is. At checkout they give you an option for a discount code, but damned if I can find one anywhere. Frugality. Very competitive market out west here now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Douglas.Curtis,

It usually starts the flowering in the second half of July at 37ºN when plants have had enough veg time, although some ErdPurt phenos can start even earlier.
Hope it helps to plan your grow.

What's the minimum dark required for flowering?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks, Ive been torn between these 2 strains,
There is also the regular bubba hash that will be released soon (we are spoilt as usual) :)...

Hi Zitz,

Bubba Hash and Early Bubba Hash will be available only in feminized format by now. Kind regards

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hey Dubi since im at the same latitude as u guys at Ace 37n when is the proper time i should start these seeds? i dont want to plant them to early and have them start to flower and then start to reveg..thanks Dubi

Hi Kygiacomo!!!

Yes, i understand your concern. Due being a straight ErdPurt cross, some phenos can show semi auto flowering traits, so i would recommend you to plant them in early May to avoid that any pheno can start to flower in late spring.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey there Outlaw. Glad to see your going to be growing some of these this year too. In the process of ordering some myself. I am at 43N and thinking about popping them early may. I am also going to be running Malawi x PCK as well. Popping those End of march. Gonna fill my beach up with them like I did the KC33. Does anyone know what the discount code for ordering at ACE's site is. At checkout they give you an option for a discount code, but damned if I can find one anywhere. Frugality. Very competitive market out west here now.

Hi Biosynthesis,

We haven't launch any discount code yet, the free seeds promotions are already good enough at our website, and the total number of seeds you get with your order and the quality of the genetics really worth the price.

We will keep you updated if we launch in the future any promotion with discount codes.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey Bio im gonna be doing the malawi x pck this year as well. all my strains this year will be from Ace except my delahaze and moby dick. i cant wait to see your trees again this year brother!!:woohoo:
Hi Kygiacomo!!!

Yes, i understand your concern. Due being a straight ErdPurt cross, some phenos can show semi auto flowering traits, so i would recommend you to plant them in early May to avoid that any pheno can start to flower in late spring.
thank you Dubi for the info. i will start the seeds in may then as u suggest. im getting ready to place my order for a pack of the malawi x pck and the early bubba kush. thanks for sharing these great genetics and cross's with us.:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early Bubba Hash cola maturing outdoors.

Attachments

• Early Bubba Hash cola maturing outdoors.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash cola maturing outdoors.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Latest posts