What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

kamyo

Veteran
Here's #4 phenotype I have. She's slight seeded, but moreso on the lower buds. Almost done.

picture.php

Hash Artist

Agreed BoldAsLove. Caught me by surprise too! Here’s a pic of the hash, soft pressed into ball and vac sealed. Blonde is the Bubba hash. The darker ball is Cinex.

Attachments

• 2D10E114-C228-42B2-BE2D-244835153EA0.jpg
    2D10E114-C228-42B2-BE2D-244835153EA0.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 47

Mattbho

20200426_010128.jpg

20200426_205237.jpg

20200426_205336.jpg

200423_015133.jpg

200426_205540.jpg

200426_205614.jpg

I too found mine to have sweeter cereal smell when early. Took this 72 days more b.o./musky came threw , eww . It was too long imo , headies have started bursting. . 9 weeks under hps is perfect . Leaves have been dark for almost 3 weeks

Im'One

View attachment 531049

View attachment 531050

View attachment 531051

View attachment 531052

View attachment 531053

View attachment 531054

I too found mine to have sweeter cereal smell when early. Took this 72 days more b.o./musky came threw , eww . It was too long imo , headies have started bursting. . 9 weeks under hps is perfect . Leaves have been dark for almost 3 weeks

nine weeks from flip or nine weeks from preflower?

Has anyone here... made dry sift from this plant?

Mountainkush

First go with this cross and pretty excited to see what I get.
Very branchy so far with the lowest branches almost caught up with the top. Noticed the bottom of the fan leaves look purple and have 11 points at the top. Most of the plants I’ve grown only get to 7 or 9. But this round my C5 haze x Kalichina and this Bubbahash have 11.

Almost 4 weeks from seed
picture.php

BoldAsLove

Veteran
58 days flower here. I was walking the dog the other day and passed my place when a familiar smell hit me. Earthy hashy coffee soaked Bubba. Had to order a new filter. I was thinking about the smells of these plants and how my place smells like the official description of the line but when you burst the resin, the smells are much more complex.

#1 - pine, plastic/floral, rubber, earthy hash

picture.php

#2 - strawberry, soapy incense, cereal, dank OG coffee funk.

(See before; she’s hard to photograph in the bottom of my bowl shaped canopy)

#3 - exactly like raspberry shortbread cookies (knott’s) with dank OG coffee funk in the background. Probably the most exciting and unique profile.

picture.php

Really excited about #3 overall. I was concerned that it might turn out a bit fluffy but it’s filling in really well now. Going to yield the most by far. She has picked up a light purple hew on the flowers despite never seeing temps below 70f/21c. Had purple petioles since a young age despite no deficiencies. Could easily be grown with some sativas.

I’m thinking #1 & #2 will come down this week right on cue before 9 weeks since flip, but #3 may need to go closer to 10 weeks.

Excited to get smoking!

kamyo

Veteran
Here's some of my #5 phenotype. Ran her a couple times before, but this has been the best run. Not yield-wise - she's only going to give me 10 grams of so, but she's doing very well. Grown in 2 gallons of amended organic soil, pretty much from rooted clone. Pretty sure she'll last about 2 more weeks before it's time to come down, but we'll see how it goes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KingCobra66

58 days flower here. I was walking the dog the other day and passed my place when a familiar smell hit me. Earthy hashy coffee soaked Bubba. Had to order a new filter. I was thinking about the smells of these plants and how my place smells like the official description of the line but when you burst the resin, the smells are much more complex.

View Image

#3 - exactly like raspberry shortbread cookies (knott’s) with dank OG coffee funk in the background. Probably the most exciting and unique profile.

View Image

Really excited about #3 overall. I was concerned that it might turn out a bit fluffy but it’s filling in really well now. Going to yield the most by far. She has picked up a light purple hew on the flowers despite never seeing temps below 70f/21c. Had purple petioles since a young age despite no deficiencies. Could easily be grown with some sativas.

I’m thinking #1 & #2 will come down this week right on cue before 9 weeks since flip, but #3 may need to go closer to 10 weeks.

Excited to get smoking!
looks dank :smoweed:

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a little tester of #5. Nearly all pistils have died off, but trichs are just now starting to get cloudy. So I'll still let her go a bit longer. Probably not more than a week, though. No idea when I put her in flower.
picture.php

Im'One

Here's a little tester of #5. Nearly all pistils have died off, but trichs are just now starting to get cloudy. So I'll still let her go a bit longer. Probably not more than a week, though. No idea when I put her in flower.
View Image
I let some clones go to about 50% amber I then pout four grams ground up and decarbed into a half pint everclear for insomnia medicine
It works great

Im'One

I froze some buds and ground them, ran themover a silk screen at 120microns and got some very cool dry sift. I put my clay exftruder in a hotplate and squished it down. I smoked it inmy chillum. I was very high a very long time! It wasnot a sleepy or dopeyhigh, it was not cerebral or panicy...just euphoric and it lasted a very long time..i was stillhigh this morning

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely results BoldAsLove :)

Really chunky resinous and good yielding plants, glad the aromas were complex and intense at the end of flowering. Looking forward to know your opinion on the different phenos you have found. The Bubba Hash smoke should balance well the Killer A5 Haze :D

View Image

View Image

Excited to get smoking!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Hash Artist :)

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are pleased with the phenos and hash you got from Bubba Hash. You are right, hard to find a Bubba Hash plant that is not interesting, although my favorite ones regarding taste and effects are the piney, hashy, earthy coffee ones.

Bubble hash from this strain is very blonde and very sweet. The smells are distinct during flower, wild honey, rose and forest fruit, sweet cereal malt. Lots of interesting phenos in this variety. Hard to choose one single keeper so for now I kept 3.:)