What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrDank's Medicine Closet

RoastedO

MrDank said:
I have been asked through pm's and on this thread what I feed my plants. After 7 years of constantly trying new soil mixes and feedings, mine has formed to something like this:

Veg: FF Grow Big
Maxicrop

Flower:

Beginning Flower:
Age Old Bloom (3/4 Tbsp)
Maxicrop (1 tsp)

Middle Flower:
Age Old Bloom(2/3 tsp)
Earth Juice Bloom (1 Tbsp)
Indonesean Bat Guano (1/2 Tbsp)
Earth Juice Catalyst (1 tsp)
Earth Juice Meta-K (1/2 tsp)
Hygrozyme (small splash)

End Flower:
Earth Juice Bloom (1 Tbsp)
Indonesean Bat Guano (1/2 Tbsp)
Earth Juice Catalyst (1 tsp)
Earth Juice Meta-K (1/3 tsp)

I also mix FF Peace of Mind Fruit & Flower with my soil

Hope this helps,
MrD
:headbange
Well thats awesome! I have been using almost the same mix at way lower levels :yummy:. Im gonna have to do some increasing it seems tho.. Big respect for sharing the info!
:joint:

All the best,
RO

MrDank

Veteran
Hey Nevermind, how are things with you? I no longer have the Shishkaberry. My bud Abusive still has her though, and maybe one more person. I might get her back, but not till I get tired of what I have now. I do miss her and her vigorous growth, fat yields and quick finish (50-55 days). She would be great for the medical community. Good to see ya and danks for dropping by ;)

Roasted O - Yeah, my formula looks strong, but it really is not. I used to do basically the same, except for I used no EJ Bloom and 1 full TBSP of the Indonesian Bat Guano, but then cut it in half and substituted the other half with a full TBSP of the EJ Bloom. The ratio on the guano is 0-13-0 and the EJ Bloom I think is 0-3-1. I also fill a 5-gal bucket with water and mix it as if there were only 4 gallons of water instead of 5. So that dilutes it 20%. Then when some plants are showing slight burn on the tips of the leaves, I back off and dilute that particular plant's feedings with plain water. If it is looking too healthy she will get a plain watering. I am also flushing for around 2 1/2 - 3 weeks now too

M

Mr. Nevermind

Hey Nevermind, how are things with you? I no longer have the Shishkaberry. My bud Abusive still has her though, and maybe one more person. I might get her back, but not till I get tired of what I have now. I do miss her and her vigorous growth, fat yields and quick finish (50-55 days). She would be great for the medical community. Good to see ya and danks for dropping by ;

Just dont lose her, i dont know anyone with beans for her and not many growers have her now ( hell when beans where around not many people grew it) . She wasnt the strongest pot in the world but by far the easiest plant to ever deal with. A true joy to grow.

Good seeing you again mate

Nevermind

G

This is an excellent thread MrDank, your ladies look amazing! What are you using as a medium?

MrDank

Veteran
SuperNuck said:
This is an excellent thread MrDank, your ladies look amazing! What are you using as a medium?

Sunshine #4, FF POM Fruit and Flower, lime, and lots of perlite

G

Hey Mr. Dank,
Man ,ya got a green thumb there,those plants look happy as can be. Pics like that make me disapointed in my own skills as a grower.LOL

I've heard a ton about the Golden Goat, sounds like stellar shit.It's got the Hawaiian Sativa in it, I've been searching high and low for that.

Hope everthing is well with you and good to see your legit now(with the medical thing).

I'll be following your exploits.Witch

G

HEalthy plants!

Love that BLowfish,got some seeds too!!
Hope it helps you as a med strong.........

Abusive

Heya buddy man those are some SEXY girls you have their... I've been working on some new Abusive hybrids crosses this last yr. hopefully soon I can start showing the sexy girls off. I have them pretty stable now F1 or F2 stage. Peace Abusive...

MrDank

Veteran
Hey Abusive, nice of you to drop by. From what I have seen of friends, the Abusive OGK will produce quite nice hybrids, so I am excited to see what you are working with. What males are you using?

Rootstyle, variety is the spice of life. Nice avatar too!

70s_PotHead

Some Abusive buds that are going to get chopped next weekend

70s :joint:

Last edited: