What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone Only Mayhem - 2006/2007

natefrog

thats some serious artillery you got there M.....you know i gotta throw down with ya bro!.............just cause i love ya;)........i also had a little green fairy drop off some treats today..........thank you, little green dude, wherever you are....nf

mendo purps, space queen, grandaddy purple, trainwreck, super silver haze, purple goo, purple urkle...........

no hijack!..........cant wait for your thread M.

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
hey all thx for checkin in....

Scorp - thanks for the kind wordz

guerilla - appreciate the wishes... i hope to show you something good.

smokey! - hello friend, thanks for hittin the thread up and appreciate those nice thoughts. means alot.

super Z - thanks man, should be a good run, jah willing

!P! - yes, I am excited too! thanks for the visit

SuperNuck - well for flowering, I use advanced nutes Iguana line with Big Bud supplment(this shit is good)... also carbo load all the way through and some beneficials early on... they have a lot of N in them right now it seems, but I like to run heavy on the P, K and Mg in early flower.(made possible by CO2 injections, otherwise I think they would overfert).. so last feed I gave them some thrive alive B1 as a base and still hit the Big Bud... the TA has low levels of N vs. the Iguana Bloom which still has a good bit.... next couple times it will likely be plain water and carbo load... i'll phase out the big bud around week 5 and get back into 1/2 dose of the iguana juice a little later and then flush them down around 3 weeks left. the way the plants react let me know how i need to adjust.... but for the most part that is it. as for the veg and clone mothers i just use lucas formula. all plants are grown in pro mix with added perlite.

OH - hey bud, I like the GC too... especially how fast it is... you can almost finish 2 of them for every one sour diesel. that is one big assed JH you have!

F Angel - thanks. I just got lucky is all.

Swerve - hey pal, me too. I hate the early part of flowering cause I'm always like, "man i wonder if these are going to form up" heh heh... then 35 days comes around and you are like "man shit is NICE"

.C. - well, again it was all luck and kindness from a couple bros... i'm sure some heirlooms will find you in the near term. you are a kind person and that's all it's really about IMO

nycnoob - hey buddy, you are such a kind person. thanks for those nice words. the flower plants are healthy...it's the veg plants that can give me issues...as you know i am just a hobby grower for personal medical use only... so i have limited space to keep all of these in a cabinet.... that means i leave them get root bound a lot and while you can keep a plant healthy like this it is way more difficult... so i get lazy and let them show deficiencies... transplant and feed and they perk back up when i am ready to take a cut etc. works ok for me but i hate to see a sick plant! at least i know how to handle it i guess.

thorodee - aw shucks, you've got some good stuff going bro. rezdog's shit is bomb and i see you have some DC lined up... i have the same cloner as you only smaller... i like it alot.

sawadee - i have heard great things about that willie - looks like a serious sativa. i am sure you will enjoy her. thanks for checkin in

CJ - hello, brozef. thanks.
UM 420 - thanks man... flower plants are pretty easy to keep healthy i think. as long as you transplant and let the plant run its course

RAskal - coming from you that means alot. you are a true master.anyway, I have smoked - sour diesel, schrom, original diesel, udub, purple indica, jack's cleaner, norcali tw, green crack and the og kush... of all the PI is probably the strongest... i like that one , the OD, Schrom, Sour Diesel... shit i love them all... they are all unique... i like to use them in certain situations... like the udub isnt the best taste or smell but it will knock you out... good for crashing out on the couch. i'm really excited about some of the new ones like cheese... i have heard that is great... looks a lot like the sweet skunk clone... which is another great one that i wish would have lived... really good stuff. they have the same skunky leaves... also the dabney i am looking forward to!

baccass - man we need to get together. i hope it can be sooner than later... the schedule is crazy right now.. what would be nice is another thanksgiving cannafeast... you should have seen that... s420 should put that together. but yeah that genius is a weird grower.... shit is going all sideways like you said!

froggy - my thread is your thread...i encourage all rarities to be displayed... and it looks like you got some nice ones... i love SSH, it's a real bell ringer. looks like you got a lot of purple! i know you like those colors and you are great at shooting them bro.

Whew! - thanks everyone, and stay tuned in a few weeks things will hopefully be shaping up! I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Audi 5Gs :D - M

Chenquay!

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Time for some updates, the awkward adolescent stage. Day 27 12/12. Peace to All.

OG Kush

William's Wonder

Original Diesel

UW

Sour Diesel

Jack's Cleaner

Green Crack

Airborne G13

G

Damm itt!!!

Damm itt!!!

M Steelers, I think Fallenangel said it best, "Allstar lineup" enjoy, peace :lurk: vollyball? :wave:

G

Great update man, everything looks like it's coming along great! I am digging that OG Kush and the JC, mighty fine lookin :joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have a mega line up bro

why are none of the supa strains you have in Amsterdam coffeshops

if they are could someone tell, so my CC cup trip with all the icmag, trims might have some supa cherry's too go on top

please help on coffeshops for all your stuf and any other crazy stuff

thanks so mutch :)

rick

nycnoob

lookin damn great... damn those are some crazy good lookin pics... fuckin sick man..

yeah i am definitely loving the JC... she looks damn hairy lol.. lots of them I see you have already ran.. guessing they are keepers (=..

youre a pisser

youre a pisser

m.steelers said:
Time for some updates, the awkward adolescent stage. Day 27 12/12. Peace to All.

OG Kush

William's Wonder

Original Diesel

UW

Sour Diesel

Jack's Cleaner

Green Crack

Airborne G13

lol good work steelers. everybody looks happy, as usual....keep it up :yes:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
M.Steel

Howzit bro? Man im going to say you have the yankee's of Mj in that lineup. The only difference is yours are winners like a mofo... Bro you deserve what ya got keep up the great work and thanx for sharing your girls... :jawdrop: Be back soon peace..

sack :lurk:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Oh, man that is so awesome. Never have I seen a simultaneous grow selection to challenge this. Youve got some damn nice hookups mate thats for sure. Keep up the good work, will be dropping by to check out the updates.

- Ez

G

WTF? No shitty strains? LOL
Sour D, OG Kush, Trainwreck, Green Crack

Just your run of the mill lineup. NOT

I'll be druling..How do you get the leaves so waxy? Must be some sort of oil?
Is that coco in bags or soilless?

thanks, very nice...

Latest posts

Latest posts