What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone Only Mayhem - 2006/2007

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hello All-

Gonna get right down to it.... got a few cutz running at day 15 12/12.... hopefully they turn out good.

thanks to my bud for hooking up the genetics! :joint:

left to right back row:
Sour Diesel, UDUB, Original Diesel, Green Crack
left to right front row:
OG Kush(abusive), Airborne G13, Jack's Cleaner, William's Wonder(rezdog's cut)

After these there are others: purple indica, genius, cheese, norcali tw, schrom

it's hard to keep these all healthy at the same time... sorry a couple are a little def.

and thanks to a little bird... dropped off a couple more freshly rooted clones... I have to get these in soon! Thanks brozef!

Puss Kush aka Pure Kush, Dabney Blueberry (still a little shocked, they'll come around)

Be back in a few weeks when things get interesting.

Chenquay!

Peace and Respect to All -> M

G

simply amazing lineup you have there. I'll certainly be tuning in for this show. Thanks for the great pics M, best of luck with everything. Take care

guerilla

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
GDamm M, if you got too many................. anyway nice lineup you got for the rest of this and next year. Even with my lineup I'm jealous of you. Your a good man bro, I'll be following you right along.

G

That's a buffet and a half, I'd be in the garden with my bib on. I'm going to be checking up on this start 'til finish, looks incredible. What are you feeding them and how much juggling are you doing in your feeding schedule? Do the nutrient needs vary heavily?

O

OHenry

Nice gene pool! Looks like some real good ones. I can't wait to run my GreenCrack!

Ill be watchin! Oh

G

gonna be a great show man cant wait to see the buds. gonna be bomb as usuall

G

m.s- I don't have a single growing friend in the same state as me, let alone someone dropping off elite clones. You've got the hookup, bro! And you're a good guy with great growing skills, so you are certainly deserving.

Lemme scoot this bean bag chair over here..... there we go. Okay, I'm ready.

:lurk:

nycnoob

damn nice m.steelers... so many would definitely kill for those lol.. glad you have great hook ups..

At least overall, the plants are healthy.. I haven't noticed really any def.. but regardless i am sure you know how to deal with it.. damn pro..always loving your pics and grows.. I guess this is the thread you said you would start in your other thread.. guess its time to subscribe to it (=

take care and best wishes

G

you got the fucking ny yankees of weed. what a lineup, i'm jealous!!!!!
p.s. thank's for bumping my gene pool to second rate :)

G

thorodee said:
you got the fucking ny yankees of weed. what a lineup, i'm jealous!!!!!

:biglaugh: Thats a good way to put it. It doesnt get much better than that list. Keep up the great work M :joint:

guerilla

ograskal

Veteran
Damn Homie!!! You have a killer lineup going... I have grown or smoked most of those strains and you have some top notch genetics... Have you smoked all of those yet??? which is your favorite so far???? Your plants are in Good Health....Great Job bro!! You are one Lucky Guy!! ~ograskal

B

baccas125

Hey M nice line up!!!hope they run well for you. Be careful that genius plant will grow sideways on ya if you don't keep your eye on it. :wave:

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Correction, I have grown or smoked 7 out of the 15 strains you are growing!!! Great herb Man!!!~ograskal

Wouldnt mind tryin that Purple Indica or Dabney Blue!!! Heard nothin but good thingz about them!!

Last edited: