What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

soil questions

axle2u

question...

what is your best home made, soil composition and layering
for a 10" to 12" pot...with drainage holes...?

any thoughts, and/or comments greatly appreciated.

ive got a grow going on right now,
and I will be getting ready for a second grow, as I got small clones on the go right now...

with this grow, I will give more consideration with soil prep

thanks,

axle robotics

axle2u

AS for me, I have never personally made my own soil and never actually considered. But having done my own research, I found an informative article on the best cannabis soil. I read also that soil is certainly the most forgiving medium in comparison with hydroponic substrates.

thank you for your input,
I do need to research more into the subject

a. robot

Magnificat

My local stores carry the large bags of FFOF (fox farms ocean forest) for 20 bucks.. Takes 3 bags to fill 7 x 5 gallon grow bags.. I like to add a good 2-3 cups of perlite per 5 gallon bucket... :) You should pre wet the soil also as mentioned in my own grow thread...

slide_2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts