What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ole creeper's out of the closet

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Haha I feel it. I've gone in ripped before and every little noise had me looking over my shoulder. Too hard for me to enjoy myself when I'm feeling like there is someone watching me from behind every bush lol.

Spaventa

Veteran
The fear with growing outdoor for an indoor grower, in a non legal location is, is of getting pinched messing around in the open and it result in you indoor getting busted. One thing leads to another and you lose everything. Guerilla growing is an adrenaline sport and not for the faint hearted. I salute you creeperpark and hope you can see clear enough to play the game for a while yet.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
plant update

plant update

Spaventa,sounds like you know what your are talking about. Thanks bro. I'm finding males already, in just few days of flipping. I will remove all males to make my load lighter. Here's two updated photos.

IMG_3459.jpg IMG_3458.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This happens every year mr.brunch. On the tenth of march, I will look at the 10 day future forecast. Since I have lost some in the past, I am very patient. They will have to go when the outdoor vegetation is beginning lush growth. Since they are getting 12 12 everyday until they go out, there shouldn't be much of a delay. Besides I'm shucking males everyday now, and so everything is good. Lightening the load! My harvest date goal is May 15 to 30! That's for spring flowers.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
72°F 22°C weather

72°F 22°C weather

Everything goes outside for 12 hrs a day now and then back in for the night. Acclimating to the outdoors for a week, then they are outside 24 hrs a day.
JUST PLAIN RAIN WATER ONLY! NO CAL-MAG!
IMG_3469.jpg IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg IMG_3472.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
almost ready

almost ready

Spaventa the weather is perfect for putting out plants now! However the vegetation in the area is not suitable for planting. The hard freeze I had earlier put the vegetation back in a dormant state. If I planted now then the plants would stick out like a sore thumb. Plus the deer and rabbit would eat it, because no vegetation for them in the area. So I will delay until 17th and try again. NOTE plants are living outdoors now in their containers acclimating.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
plants are crying

plants are crying

Plants are crying to go home! I have a box of females, all them are releasing their floral hormones and desperately in need of transplanting. All I need is a good chance before the upcoming rain to drop this off and plant them. I don't won't to wait till the 17th.

IMG_3502.jpg IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg IMG_3503.jpg

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

I have this buddy who is a ham radio operator and collects different radios. When we were kids we use to go wander the railroad tracks and junk yards and he'd carry a CB radio to listen in on the cops to keep us one step ahead and out of trouble lol. It was neat because you'd here a call go over for say, a person fainting and needing an ambulance and minute later all the sirens over town would come to life and you'd know exactly what was going on.

Something reminded me of those good times the other day and an idea popped in my head. Maybe carry one while out in the bush? With an ear piece of course so it wouldn't be making a bunch of noise to be heard.

Could also be bad cause say the worst happens and you get stopped and searched, it could raise a few eyebrows. Just an idea I haven't heard of anyone trying yet.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
done

done

1st bunch out, just couldn't wait! Rain is coming 100% chance! Wanted to let mother nature water them in. I'll put the 2nd bunch out in 7 to 10 days. I added 2 hand fulls of starting soil in the bottom of each hole.

IMG_3521.jpg IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg IMG_3514.jpg

JustSumTomatoes

Man are you planting early, I won't be out in the woods for another 2 months and the plants won't be in the ground until early June for me. What lat are you growing at?

Latest posts

Latest posts