What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favorite strain at the moment (growing & smoking)

That’s some great news. I’m very interested in what 2019 will bring to MA

Totally agree with you about being excited for things to come. Lol not exactly thrilled to hear about dispensaries closing doors to recreational buyers due to supply chain limitations.

Speaking about things to come...um Phish @ Fenway!!!

unnamedmike

Im hungry just to see the strain descriptions, thank guys
My favorite for years is cannabiogen's Destroyer. Effect totally clear but that takes you to her world, where she loves you, totally incapacitated, but she loves you xD Very easy to smoke.

9 1/2

Grease Monkey.
9 weeks flower time
Current culture nutes
7 gallon
Straight fuel great smell with purple hughs and it make great tasting hash :smokeit::smokeit::smokeit:

Attachments

• 20190218_175458.jpg
    20190218_175458.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 16

Sunshineinabag

Totally agree with you about being excited for things to come. Lol not exactly thrilled to hear about dispensaries closing doors to recreational buyers due to supply chain limitations.

Speaking about things to come...um Phish @ Fenway!!!
One of thier band members lives in Burlington, I'm a lifelong Vermonter ...idk what the attraction to phish is, they treat locals like SHIT! I'm pretty sure nectar could care less about them now as well!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
My cross

My cross

Yeah, most of the hybrids suck. I am growing and currently smoking Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia. It is good smoke. I just dropped my own beans of T.C. L A Amnesia x Top 44 They showed roots in 2 days. I also just dropped Acapulco Gold. Waiting on my Colombian Gold to show up. But for now, L A Amnesia is the best I have smoked in a long time.

I am patiently waiting for the plants to tell me they are ready for harvest. This is a cross between Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia and a wonderful Male Topp 44. Not too much to speak about in terms of bud. I am anxious to try the smoke. I have a beautiful Male of this cross who is early flowering and compact. I am going to keep him. Then I will find him some girlfriends.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yesterday, a friend stopped by to give me a 9x12 wool rug for my bunker. I showed him my grow of Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia x Top 44. He immediately said "What is that?". He said it looked like deer antler felt. It is turning purple all around the cola. I have never seen anything like it A very unusual plant. No smoke report yet. They are still fading.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Top 44

Top 44

Ha not smoked top 44 in 20 years..

Preserve the genetics. There is a pheno that tastes like a lemon, gets you high as all hell, and lasts a long time with some giggling if you are with friends. It is wonderful. I keep chasing the dragon on that one! My friend and I called it La Limonada. We've been smoking for 50 years.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Dominion Seed Company

Local Skunk....

Original Diesel ( Weasel cut ) x Cuddlefish Hashplant/IBL Sour Diesel x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1
Skelly is also known as PUCK, and is the most sought after of all PNW HP clones. Cuddlefish is Skelly's Sister.
Both of these Phenos came from Nevils Hashplant Seeds from the 80s. He used the PNW clone mother with NL1, got an F2 Male, and backcrossed it into the PNW clone only mother, and created HP seeds. He also sold the 1st generation cross, but had no name. He says the Hashplants were the most potent weed he ever smoked.
The Local Skunk is some really potent, great tasting, and smelling stuff, and is a real pleasure to watch flower out. It is extremely fast flowering. Duke Diamond VA quoted a time of 56-65 days flowering, but ours came down in 52 days. The Dominion Skunk, and Granny are also very fast, though all are a bit slow growing. They are mostly Medium/Small size bushes. Yield is very good for the size.

SSSC is Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s.

And yes, there are phenos that 100% for sure REEK of funky skunk, and can also be found in the Dominion Skunk. Another favorite.
I live with my sister, and uncle. Sister is 66 and knows what weed is. Told me whatever type weed I have in the house, ( Dominion Skunk ) smells like a DEAD skunk. Not me saying it.

The Granny is a Creeper, and the Skunk, an d Local Skunk are both instant buzzes. All give heavy munchies, and are long lasting.

Also have a Menthol Bubblegum pheno of Blue Orca Haze that's extremely potent, and long lasting

TrickEE

I still have seeds from my original strain from the 1991 era... My uncle gave it to me many years ago.... Shit smells like a skunk took a shit in my sack... In the South, Skunk strains can flourish because the skunk actually lives in abundance in the south part of the US.

ctg

Veteran
I don’t think I’ve actually heard of anyone having come across the roadkill from any modern seed. If so they would prob be millionaires in a short time.
Im looking and hopeful but realistic as well.
Much luck,
-ct-

Happy Times

I still have seeds from my original strain from the 1991 era... My uncle gave it to me many years ago.... Shit smells like a skunk took a shit in my sack... In the South, Skunk strains can flourish because the skunk actually lives in abundance in the south part of the US.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=335068&page=113

ambertrichome

Veteran
The Dominion Skunk, is a cross of Chem91 VA/Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1.
I also just read that from Phylos Testing that the Mother of Chem91 VA, is Skelly Hashplant. Don't know what any other genes are.

I guess everyone knows what Skelly Hashplant is?? AKA PUCK???
And Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s????

ALL of this is old school genetics.
Nevil created the genetics that the Skelly/PUCK was found from, and if Phylos is right, also Chem91 VA Mother. This is a cross of. F2 Pacific Northwest Hashplant /NL1 Male x Mother PNW HP Clone only mom.

We did find some heavy duty Skunk phenos in this. May not be RKS, but it for sure was unmistakably Skunk. REEKING SKUNK, and Gas/Fuel that will get you busted if you get pulled over in an unfriendly state. You could have a bud in a baggie in the trunk, and it would stink up the whole car. Even my sister who is 66, and doesn't smoke anymore, said it smelled like a dead skunk. RKS was also never a strain, but a Phenotype, and most likely found crossing an Afghani x Skunk, x Afghani. Like the old Super Skunk of the late 80/90s.

The Dominion Skunk is an Afghan type plant, and though advertised as flowering in 56-66 days, we found it was more like 53-56. We had 18 females out of 26, and every plant was potent. 2 outstanding.
My buddy brough some Kush back from Colorado 2 months ago, and the test said 27%. If it was 27%, ours is 40%. 1 reason I don't believe the hype, though a guy did post a test of the Dominion Skunk on Instagram, and it measured 29%+, and was just from a pack of seeds. Im sure the Terpene profile is also very high vs THC, and other chemical content. Its got a very complex flavor, and will choke you to death. Every hit is lung buster. Also sticky as fly paper.

We also have the Local Skunk which the Breeder says is probably his favorite.
It is Original Diesel x Cuddlefish Hashplant/SSSC SK1 x Skelly/SSSC SK1.

Original Diesel is AKA as the Weasel Cut.

Cuddlefish HP is Skelly/PUCK's Sister

We also have 1 of The Nature Farm... Called Weasel Skunk. Weasel x Sk18. I gave a buddy a pack, and the mice at 7 seeds, and he got 2 Males, and 1 Female, though Ive not seen it, he says its beautiful, and 1 of the males Reeks more than anything hes ever smelled, but still may be vegging, though hes taken 10 cuts from it. Its probably 2 months old. We also like big plants when the strain will do it. The Dominion gear is medium/small, and slow growing compared to something like Mr Nice Super Silver Haze.

But for now, this Dominion gear is really fire, and will have to be some good shit to replace it, as it just blew Mr Nice Critical Skunk into extinction, as well as Shit, Kosher Kush, and Tangie.

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Dominion Seed Company

Local Skunk....

Original Diesel ( Weasel cut ) x Cuddlefish Hashplant/IBL Sour Diesel x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1
Skelly is also known as PUCK, and is the most sought after of all PNW HP clones. Cuddlefish is Skelly's Sister.
Both of these Phenos came from Nevils Hashplant Seeds from the 80s. He used the PNW clone mother with NL1, got an F2 Male, and backcrossed it into the PNW clone only mother, and created HP seeds. He also sold the 1st generation cross, but had no name. He says the Hashplants were the most potent weed he ever smoked.
The Local Skunk is some really potent, great tasting, and smelling stuff, and is a real pleasure to watch flower out. It is extremely fast flowering. Duke Diamond VA quoted a time of 56-65 days flowering, but ours came down in 52 days. The Dominion Skunk, and Granny are also very fast, though all are a bit slow growing. They are mostly Medium/Small size bushes. Yield is very good for the size.

SSSC is Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s.

And yes, there are phenos that 100% for sure REEK of funky skunk, and can also be found in the Dominion Skunk. Another favorite.
I live with my sister, and uncle. Sister is 66 and knows what weed is. Told me whatever type weed I have in the house, ( Dominion Skunk ) smells like a DEAD skunk. Not me saying it.

The Granny is a Creeper, and the Skunk, an d Local Skunk are both instant buzzes. All give heavy munchies, and are long lasting.

Also have a Menthol Bubblegum pheno of Blue Orca Haze that's extremely potent, and long lasting

I just ordered from Ace but, my next order will be from Duke. I want that Dominion cuz I'm from the Dominion. But geez that Local sounds great too

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Lately I've been enjoying GGlue Sour D pheno and my hybrid of Pineapple Chunk/White Russian x Love Potion. Both very tasty and potent.

Latest posts

Latest posts