What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Swerve said:
dam ograskal you got this thread popping off bro awsome job.. great looking pics to fromeveryone some dankity dank right here.
Thanks Bro.!!! Still waitin' for you to post up some of your Kush Pics!!
:wink: ~ograskal

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
sbeigis DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!! i totaly missed that OG kush train....i know nothing about that strain.... can someone give me the low down?? whos the breeder? lineage? wheres it from?? and are there other versions?

G

Thanks IC'ers!!:)

nycdfan
: I dont know a dang thang about the breeding!

ograskal said:
Damn Bro.!!! That Herb looks Nice and Frosty. What Does She smell like??? Does SHe smell Like the OG Kush???? Thanks for stoppin By! Peace.~ograskal

Well, she smells like lemon and fuel I would say. Like the OG Kush? Dont really know since I can't be sure I have smoked theOG since there's a lot of arguement about the real thing, but lets not go in that direction heh. Maybe once I grow out this SFV cut I got from CALM in Malibu, I'll have the needed comparison?

I have a nug shot if anyone is interested, its a little out of focus, sorry!
11213close-og.jpg

Last edited:
G

dont worry my friend they are about 2 weeks into flower right now so the goo pics are coming ahahaha. i will post some pics up soon no worries..dude the sfv cut from calm is the real sfv cut so enjoy the og sbaegis

G

Allright thanks swerve, not having grown the sfv, do you or anyone else have any opinion as to where she does best, indoor, greenhouse, or outdoor?

G

anywhere outdoor organic og is super dank. indoor hydro or soil or organic og is great. just give her what she wants and needs and she will give you dank.

brmse

hate to burst your bubble but thats obviously not a true OG, the calyxs dont get near that fat. the only thing that looks oG about those clusters is the hair color.

ograskal

Veteran
brmse said:
hate to burst your bubble but thats obviously not a true OG, the calyxs dont get near that fat. the only thing that looks oG about those clusters is the hair color.
Who's pic of the OG are you refering to??? ~ograskal

G

funny ograskal i was going to say the same thing about that cut i ahve seen that before hey brmse is that your grow??? i know i have seen that table before and what not its on a website about the ogkush i know that for fact fuck whats its from.. if you are the grower i would love to seee more pics to see if i am right. but honestly brmse thats the s1 that good ol orgnkid and his homie made... come on guy lets post some real og pics. nice looking pic there baccas. and ogs pics well shit the best imo..

ograskal

Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Your running a great thread Raskal my man! Beautyful pics everyone. Hey Raskal is your OG cut the same one Abusive has?

Hey Smokey. Wassup Bro! No, this specific cut is from the SFV. I also have the Abusive cut at my homies house and they are different. The abusive cut when dried doesnt smell as much as this OG and is slightly less potent IMO but is still pretty darn good and Potent. I'll post up some pics of the Abusive cut in a bit. I'm sure you've already seen them though. Thanks for stoppin by bro. What are you flowerin nowadays?? Peace.~ograskal

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Swerve said:
funny ograskal i was going to say the same thing about that cut i ahve seen that before hey brmse is that your grow??? i know i have seen that table before and what not its on a website about the ogkush i know that for fact fuck whats its from.. if you are the grower i would love to seee more pics to see if i am right. but honestly brmse thats the s1 that good ol orgnkid and his homie made... come on guy lets post some real og pics. nice looking pic there baccas. and ogs pics well shit the best imo..

Yeah, thats definately an s1, it says it in the gallery that he got the pic from. I doubt he was the grower too. I heard the S1's were also some bomb smoke. Ever get a chance to sample some??? ~ograskal

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
i've smoked Baccas' OG - shit is good. Bacc, I believe you and I have the same cutting... Baccas keeps the dank, no joke. :D

G

nice pics unreg.. lol dam that shit cured up nicely.. lol yeah i believe ograskal he got it from that s1 website. like the growlog of s1's or some shit. yeah if you get the right buds from the right pheno its ok. just doesnt ahve that kick of flavor and hit behind it like unreg's sfv or the real deal cut which im sure in a few weeks unreg will ahve pics of also..great looking bud there baccas ahhh sooo much og so little time hahaha

dam unreg looking yummy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts